Subscription Renual Pages (are there)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
It may appear that GoA pulled down the Subscription page, however they haven't (I was able to update my subs just now). Basically you just need to be persistant at trying to get in since the server is heavily overloaded.

The whole process reminds me of crafting, sometimes you get a gain, but more often than not you don't...

Anyway I imagine it will be back to normal in a few days.

Arakith

Fledgling Freddie
YAY =) i got in, just reactivated my acc ^^

so ppl that are still trying, dont give up! you will get in sooner or later!

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
I kept clicking - oh, and waited till (most) people have gone to bed.... :D

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
well im hoping toa will be posted tomorrow morning so i wanna get my subs renewed tonight incase i cant tomorrow

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
Please share you clicking secrets for I'am just about to give up for the night Zzzz

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
i am so owned, my account closed today and tomorow i am getting ToA ... and i still wont be able to play.. GOOD FUCKING JOB GOA (fix it or there's gonna be fucking murders)

btw i can get to the part where they want pw's but then it still says its down... that normal?

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
FFS ive een trying for hours and i keep getting the same bullshit :(

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
Hang in there brave warrior , after 2 hours it worked!

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
its now 10:38 and still te same Bullshit message,when it asked for my password etc, it goes the the same bullshit message

Vempire

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing today <looks surprised> :) I am just going to wait till sometime next week, where this mess of a twister hopefully will have blown over, of to buy my copy of ToA now, good luck to all still trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom