Subscription Problems

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
I have tryed get back ingame now for 4days. First started with me trying to acces sub to pay my account, i got in no problem to sub pages on tuesday.. notice almost in 2days it took. So i payed my account on Tuesday morning and was about to log in to server... EEEEEEP!!! wrong password or username... sigh.. i tryed all my passwords i ever had, noone worked. So i started another go mailing GOA-support. Since i cannot "generate" a new password, well i can but i never recieve any mails with all my passwords etc... tryed 7times now.

Top of that GOA sneases me about me having 2 accounts with same mail... not acceptable.. jadajada! So i made another mail for my isp provider comhem np. Then i tryed to change my password on the damn Sub-pages and been waiting another 2days of an Confrim mail to accept the mail change... but no, i dont get jackshit from em, and all i ever get back in return of goa-team is sneasy bad excuses i mean wtf... i payed my account, what is so hard for em to just help me get a new password so i can start playing. I've sended about 11mails to them and got 3 in return and all mails was bullshit in em, and had no what so ever help in the info sended to me. Just short lame answeres like "You dont have to send multible mails to us for one and same issue" Well... help me then you ask?

No i was off DAoC when WoW came out then i returned to DAoC for like 5month's ago, reactivated both my accounts np atall. Then returned to WoW.. and now same story again, payed my DAoC account, all fine there but i cant play and i do not get any new passwords either... GOA totally ignoring that i payed cash for my damn account and dont care about me get ingame either... i feel kinda used... i pay and i will suffer from the lack of english and response time is CRAP! What is so hard for em to just send me my damn password that isnt corrupt..

Makes you wonder why ppl still play this game with that lack of service of paying customers. So if some GM read this, pls send me a pm or something so i can atleast call an talk to someone about this since email seems to be out of the "help" question..

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
How it's possible to get activation key and activate DR succesfully, but when trying to renew subs, is says "Unable to mod. your subs. An invoice is currently in progress" ? :mad: If the DR has already been activated uccesfully, how the hell can the invoice still be in progress?

Not so nice to buy something you are denied to use :puke:

You should really get some lessons on customer service for your online billing dpt. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all ingame soonish again. :cheers:

sirluke

Fledgling Freddie
i've been trying for 10 days now to renew my account and i keep getting the payment failure e-mail.someone on another forum said that he talked with GOA and they said that they have problems with subscribers from certain places(anndora,bulgaria,rusia,romania,etc.) can anyone certify this?

W

Wigwam

sirluke said:
i've been trying for 10 days now to renew my account and i keep getting the payment failure e-mail.someone on another forum said that he talked with GOA and they said that they have problems with subscribers from certain places(anndora,bulgaria,rusia,romania,etc.) can anyone certify this?
I've tried to renew for 4 days now and getting the same freaking payment failure. Tried the credit card elsewhere and it worked fine. Starting to piss me off and my subscription ends tonight.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
What I dont get is that it says my invoice is being proccessed but it gave me that message even thought I hadnt logged onto that sub name in months ..and I didnt make any errors with my credit card because I didnt even get a chance to access the credit card page :p

still waiting now and hopefully it will allow my sub to run through in a few hours .

spongegob

Fledgling Freddie
Been trying to buy Darkness Rissing license third times in two weeks and i still get refused.
Im from mexico, is that a problem? I pay with same cred card de subs but i cant buy license with that card.

Sifka

Fledgling Freddie
I am a new player and just bought the game online and registred online as well. I also got the email "Payment failure" after I had downloaded the game and started playing. I can still log in to play, and on my subscription page it says that I have an open Catacombs account.
There is a link in that mail to a secure means of payment, but when I press that link, all the fields are blank on the page.
I wonder what to do when ones creditcard runs out and you get a new one? I see no option to change your creditcard info.

I also tried the 14 days trial before I bought the game. When I bought the game, I got a second account with the same email as I used for my trial. So I now have one open and one closed account. Wierd. I had to start over on the new account, not that I mind that at all. But it means I have different logins to the game and to my subscription page. Very confusing.

I just hope my payments and accounts arent messed up, and that I can continue to play this awesome game.

I am very impressed with the game, but not the subscription issue.

Sifka, level 9 skald ;)

Bias

Fledgling Freddie
Er-Murazor said:
How it's possible to get activation key and activate DR succesfully, but when trying to renew subs, is says "Unable to mod. your subs. An invoice is currently in progress" ? :mad: If the DR has already been activated uccesfully, how the hell can the invoice still be in progress?

Same thing happening to me too. Should have reactivated my subs before upgrading to DR :rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm how long approximately the invoice "remains in progress" ?

2 hours and counting.......

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Ugh, stuck on Invoice In Progress as well.
It happened after I bought two licenses online (CAT+DR), and I got the keys and all that but it still complains about the invoice in progress thing.

Can't the bloody invoice system just give a warning and a 2nd chance? These anti-fraud measurements are simply customer-unfriendly and above all insane.

Taardad

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting payment faillures for the past 10 days or something, with the following invoice in progress message. I've tried numerous CCs already, all working fine elsewhere so I'd sat the problem lies with GOA's system.
It's getting very frustrating.

Bejben

Fledgling Freddie
my account sub ended then i filled up my account for another 1 month payment sucessfully etc and i checked my online bank money has withdrawn from mythic etc but when i try log into game it says account closed like it does when u dont have any gaming time left.

now it been 2 days since they took my money still cant connect =(

kinda shitty hoping for some extra days for all this

Aada

Part of the furniture
Bejben said:
my account sub ended then i filled up my account for another 1 month payment sucessfully etc and i checked my online bank money has withdrawn from mythic etc but when i try log into game it says account closed like it does when u dont have any gaming time left.

now it been 2 days since they took my money still cant connect =(

kinda shitty hoping for some extra days for all this

Doesn't suprise me i resub yesterday with catacombs after nearly 2 years break.. fine i can play but i wanted to play Catacombs as i heard its great for solo lvling.

I activated it on my subs and it says activated yet when i log into the game it gives me a message to activate my catacombs expansion.

fucking stupid and getting annoying.

Tverrmod

Fledgling Freddie
Just came back after 2 years away, and had the usual stack of problems. So I thought I'd just tag on the few things I found out the hard way... :)

Luckily, I still had my e-mail addresses, so no problem getting onto my accounts.

Re-activating my accounts: When opening the Subscribe box, the choice was set as 1 Month etc. Woohoo, I thought, that's what I want, with automatic renewal every month. BIG mistake. GOA automatically tried to use my old VISA details, and I have another card now. So I was locked out for ages, and ofc I made the same mistake again. What finally worked was to choose 'None' as the next subscription. Then re-entered and chose '1 Month' and NOT checking off the automatic renewal box. Presto, I was ushered to the payment section and finally allowed to enter my new VISA details.

Then came the fun part of buying the bundled online licenses for Catacombs and Darkness Rising.

I tried and tried, and all the time I got to the part saying 'Order in progress...' or whatever. (When it finally worked I was passed on immediately, so why could not GOA spend a few minutes to write a few lines explaining the process, and what might be the reason for failure to pass this point? They already put in those 3 words...)
Finally I gave up in disgust and returned about 12 hours later just to see if it'd work. And it did! To me it might look as if they keep you on hold while they verify that your last transaction actually worked. Well, who knows how GOA think...

So, I breathlessly check my mail, and lo and behold, I have a message telling me in a VERY few words to click the link below to download what I just paid for. The link brings me to their download page with oodles and bundles of stuff to download. So I pick the natural choice saying Darkness Rising, and after ages of reverently watching the excitement on my screen as the 900+ meg of stuff downloads, I finally have it in my grasp! Now, this is too easy, I think. And I'm right, ofc. First the file suggests to install itself in a folder named '... Darkness Rising', but it doesn't exist and even making it won't help. There's no working game installed in it, after all. So I try to direct it to my ToA folder. No luck there either, no Catacombs installed there. Well, this is when I realize I have to download the complete game with Catacombs first.

So I download the launcher for that part, and it won't work! So I try again, and again, and finally visit RightLater. No previous answer about this stored in the FAQ, so I write a letter describing my problem. One day later, I have my answer: Do NOT use download managers to get the launcher (it clearly states at the download site that I'm to download and launch it...), use Shockwave. Hmmm, why not say that on the download site... I then remember seeing something about Shockwave, but that was when I logged into my account days before all my troubles started. So I've now had this pc for over a year, and somehow I've never stumbled across one of those pages that prompt me to install Shockwave. Bummer, my bad luck. Or maybe I have it (nah, I haven't bothered to check yet...). I used both IE and Firefox trying to download that launcher, and both seem to stick with the downloaders I told them to use once upon a long ago.

In the end I just opened the update.dat file in ToA and changed Atlantis to Catacombs in both the lines found in there, and now I'm breathlessly waiting for the 971.2 Mb update to finish. Hopefully there'll be no more problems for me...:m00:

Aileanara

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
You are getting a message that says 'Invoice in Progress' when trying to resubscribe
This means that a previous attempt to pay has failed and the system is blocking you for a period as an anti-fraud measure. Firstly, navigate away from the site and clear your browser cache to ensure that you are not seeing a cached page. To do this in Internet Explorer go to 'Tools' then 'Internet Options' and 'delete all temporary content'. In Firefox go to 'Tools' then 'Options' then 'Privacy' and 'Clear Cache'. Go back to the Subscription site, if you are still getting the message you will need to wait for it to clear. It will do this by itself after a few hours.

Hello
Another old timmer wanting to come back and see whats going off here :p

Ive brought and downloaded Catacombs and Darkness rising gone through the massive update
Go the message that my account was closed.
Check back to subs page to renew subs and get the message 'Invoice in Progress'
Went to right now and requested help.
Got an Email that told me of payment failiure, so I click the link which takes me to the subs download page again.
go through the process again and this time find out that no only do I still get 'Invoice in Progress'
but Ive inadvertenly payed for a new account and game license because of the link in the Email

PLEASE HELP

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to resub, i been away about 6 months odd but my bankcard is stil lthe same, when i resubbed tho it put me through to the card payment page, which i quit out of as i didnt think i needed to do it again, now invoice in progress is up, so im gathering i need to re-enter my card details again when it clears the safety period.

Just doesnt make sense as i never had to b4 tho ?

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I find it annoying that when asking for cc details it doesn't state whether you should have the 16 numbers all together or separated into groups of 4 with spaces as some sites either want one format or the other. Some more intelligent pay sites actually remove the spaces for you if it doesn't want it that way

If you choose the wrong format it locks you out for several hours.

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
"You are getting a message that says 'Invoice in Progress' when trying to resubscribe
This means that a previous attempt to pay has failed and the system is blocking you for a period as an anti-fraud measure. Firstly, navigate away from the site and clear your browser cache to ensure that you are not seeing a cached page. To do this in Internet Explorer go to 'Tools' then 'Internet Options' and 'delete all temporary content'. In Firefox go to 'Tools' then 'Options' then 'Privacy' and 'Clear Cache'. Go back to the Subscription site, if you are still getting the message you will need to wait for it to clear. It will do this by itself after a few hours."

A few hours you have to be kidding right? You should contact the people at subs and seriously have a word.

It has taken about 9 hours so far to reset and I still get the same message this is a bit Over The Top as anti fraud measures go and yes have cleared cache etc.

It is simply very dumb and not very helpfull to your customers putting in a payment system like that.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
So now apparently.. my subs has cancelled itself, fucking ha ha GoA very good, would be funnier tho if it wasnt tellin me my subs r payed but still saying account closed when i try to log in. Thats good of u isnt it, so , i truly do hope im not goin to be getting charged for this subs while the monumental fuck up that is the Billing service for Daoc wont let me play the game, it worked fine yesterday..

Ofc, there is a slight chance i may have recieved a 3 day ban (god knows why as i havnt done anything bannable but hey, they seem to throw them around willy nilly now for even the slightest q_Q from someone else) , but if i have, why havnt i been informed of this via email...

And actually.. if my subs were run out this mornin, where is my email i normally get to tell me to resubs lol...

And they wonder why so many people r quitting :p , dont get me wrong, Requiel Xalin Zenythe etc do a lovely job ingame helping people out, and im not having a go at u lot cos ure nowt to do with the subs, but your company seems to have had massive issues with this since the start.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Have you had a new credit card sent to you since the last time your subs renewed? If that's the case then the card we have on file will no longer be valid and so your autorenew will fail.
If you just renewed your subs there is a short delay (30-45 minutes) before the game database synchronises fully with the accounts database. After this short delay you should be able to log in as normal.
If your account has been suspended, you will get the message 'account suspended' when trying to log in not 'account closed'.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Have you had a new credit card sent to you since the last time your subs renewed? If that's the case then the card we have on file will no longer be valid and so your autorenew will fail.
If you just renewed your subs there is a short delay (30-45 minutes) before the game database synchronises fully with the accounts database. After this short delay you should be able to log in as normal.
If your account has been suspended, you will get the message 'account suspended' when trying to log in not 'account closed'.

Nope no new credit card req, doesnt expire till jan 2008 , my old ones still valid, atm its gone to the invoice in progress screen, i cant understand why as its never had to in the past as none of my details have changed , i cant rightnow it as my rightnow password STILL doesnt work , and ofc it takes up to 24 hours for that invoice to clear , now i can live without Daoc for a day , ive not got a problem with that, but 24hrs of waiting only to probably find out again that its not going to resub next time and have to wait ANOTHER 24hrs for it to clear ? i dont think ill bohter renewing if this is the case, ofc its not your fault , but the billing system needs a serious boot up the bottom if u ask me :p

Will try again tommorow i spose , wel at least i know it isnt a suspension now so thats one thing i spose. ta for the reply

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:

How do you change payment details (new credit card number) ?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
This post is mainly for those with the same problem and using "Search" on FH to try and find a solution.

"Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in process"

If you get the above message after purchasing an expansion or reactivating your account from the GOA web site you will need to wait precisely 24 hours before you can re-purchase or re-activate again on the same account.

I've tested this twice; this lock out period is exactly 24 hours.

This information is correct as of (GMT) 05:10 am Sunday 17th of February 2007.

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday I bought LotM license at 20:10 CET and well it said: "Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in process" when i was trying get 1 month of subscription and well I saw here in a post that people who buy LotM in official web site will have to wait "exactly" 24 hours before they can pay their subscription... well now I have waited 24 hours and 22 mins and still with the same message "Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in process"... what can I do?

paldin

Fledgling Freddie
as manny of you got problem about subscribe
in other word goa dont deliver the service we pay 4

might check this out under 5

Guidelines Concerning Distant Selling, etc. in Connection With Payment Systems Based on Payment Cards

Copenhagen, December 1996

Please note that the sections in brackets refer to the equivalent section in the 2005 Marketing Practises Act. Where the old sections are not followed by references, the section is the same.

These guidelines have been issued in pursuance of section 12 a-(2) of the Danish Consolidated Payment Cards, etc. Act and section 17 (now section 24) of the Danish Marketing Practices Act, following negotiations between the Consumer Ombudsman and the Danish Mail Order Association (Dansk Postordreforening), Danish Payments Systems Ltd. (Pengeinstitutternes BetalingsSystemer), the Danish Bankers' Association (Finansrådet), Danish Commerce & Service (Dansk Handel & Service), the Danish Retail Credit Council (Dansk Detail Kreditråd), Diners Club Denmark A/S and the Consumer Council (Forbrugerrådet).

1. Scope of the guidelines
These guidelines are applicable to payment systems based on payment cards, where payment transactions are carried out without reading of the payment card, combined with the cardholder's authorization by his or her signature, or disclosure of the PIN code. In the following such transactions will referred to as "distant selling transactions".

Comments:

The purpose of these guidelines is primarily to protect cardholders against misuse. In addition, the guidelines contain provisions the purpose of which is to regulate situations in which the execution of the payment transaction in practice places cardholders in a less favourable position than consumers paying, for example, cash on delivery or using a paying-in card accompanying the product when it is delivered.

These guidelines are applicable where it is accepted to use a payment card in a manner which does not provide optimum protection against misuse.

Accordingly these guidelines apply to transactions which are carried out without a physical reading of the card. They moreover apply in situations in which the card is read but where the cardholder does not enter his or her PIN code or sign a bill. Where the card has been read and the transfer of an amount authorized by the cardholder in the normal manner, these guidelines also apply in cases in which the shop subsequently requires an additional amount to be transferred.

It is irrelevant for the use of these guidelines whether the distant selling transaction occurs in connection with a traditional mail order purchase, an order placed by telephone, via the Internet, or any other medium for receiving orders.

For the time being, these guidelines apply to card-based payment systems only. Electronic payment systems without payment cards but with a code, cf. section 1-(2) of the Danish Consolidated Payment Cards, etc. Act, accordingly do not fall within the scope of these guidelines. New electronic payment systems are expected to be introduced in the near future, and it is therefore necessary to follow developments in this field and update these guidelines whenever needed.

2. Generel requirements
Where payment systems based on payment cards allow distant selling transactions, the card issuer as well as the payee must follow procedures which ensure the cardholder adequate protection against unauthorized use and mischarge.

The rules applying to cardholders must contain information about the possibility of carrying out distant selling transactions and about the procedures etc. to be observed by cardholders.

Comments:

This provision, which is in the nature of a general clause, encourages payment card systems to establish procedures aimed at minimizing the risk of misuse, incorrect debiting, etc. In this connection it should be noted that it is possible for a card issuer to terminate an agreement with a payee who repeatedly fails to observe these guidelines and/or the procedures established by the card issuer.

Where criticizable practices are followed by foreign payees the issuers of international payment cards should try to alter these practices by negotiating with the foreign payment systems involved.

As regards future development of payment systems it is desirable that card issuers should to the widest possible extent structure payment systems in a manner which enables cardholders to opt out of the possibility that payment transactions not involving the presentation or electronic reading of the card are carried out.

It is also desirable that payment systems be set up in such a manner as to ensure that it will appear from statements of accounts which charges relate to distant selling transactions.

3. Cardholder's acceptance of the payment transaction
The payee must not execute the payment transaction without the cardholder's express acceptance of the transaction. Payment transactions must not involve sums in excess of those covered by the cardholder's express acceptance, nor other items.

Comments:

According to this provision no transaction must be carried out without the cardholder's express authorization. The fact that the cardholder has disclosed the card number to the payee accordingly does not in itself entitle the payee to execute the transfer of a sum through the payment system.

Likewise, the payee must not charge a sum in excess of that expressly authorized by the cardholder. Such an authorization could relate to the transfer of recurrent sums determined in advance, for example in connection with a magazine subscription. According to the circumstances the cardholder's authorization could also involve the transfer of a sum not determined in advance, for example payment of a bill the sum of which cannot be finally computed at the time when the payment transaction is accepted. The burden of proof that the cardholder's express authorization to execute such transfers has been obtained is on the payee.

4. Disclosure of card number
Card issuers must not hold cardholders responsible for the cardholders' disclosure of the non-secret number of the payment card.

Comments:

It appears from this provision that cardholders cannot be obliged to treat the non-secret number of the payment card confidentially.

However, the provision does not prevent the card issuer from restricting the use of the card number - for example by prohibiting cardholders from disclosing their card numbers in connection with orders placed via the Internet. But even where cardholders transgress such restrictions, payment transactions will still be governed by these guidelines. Cardholders would, for example, be able to invoke the rules of Clause 5.

The provision does not provide for situations in which it is proved that cardholders have passed on their card numbers for the purpose of fraudulently exploiting the system.

5. Objections concerning misuse, non-delivery and right of cancellation
Where a cardholder claims

(a) that a distant selling transaction has neither been undertaken nor authorized by the cardholder,
(b) that the sum charged exceeds the sum agreed with the payee,
(c) that the goods or services ordered have not been delivered, or
(d) that the cardholder or the recipient stated has exercised a statutory or agreed right of cancellation by not
receiving or collecting the goods or services ordered, the card issuer must suspend collection of the money while the correctness of the objection is investigated. Where it is not possible to rebut the objection as unjustified offhand, the card issuer will only be entitled to collect the sum acknowledged by the cardholder. Where the cardholder's account has already been debited with the transaction, the sum in question must immediately be retransferred to the cardholder.

Any subsequent debiting and re-debiting must only take place to the extent that the card issuer is able to prove that the objection is unjustified.

Comments:

This provision concerns objections concerning unauthorized use, as well as situations in which payment would place the cardholder at special risk because the payment system is set up in such a way that the cardholder is unable to withhold payment. Consumers should accordingly without risk be able to exercise a right of cancellation by choosing not to receive or collect the goods or services ordered. Nor would it be reasonable to effect payment where the goods or services ordered are not delivered.

It appears from the provisions that the amount in dispute must be retransferred immediately, i.e. in the course of a couple of days after the card issuer has become aware of the objection.

6. Time limits in relation to complaints
The cardholder's right to make the objections set out in Clause 5 above must not be restricted by any time limits concerning complaints in the rules applying to cardholders.

Comments:

This provision means that neither the card issuer nor the payee must make any agreements with the cardholder to the effect that certain time limits must be observed by the cardholder if the card issuer or the payee is to deal with the objections outlined in Clause 5 above.

The provision does not prevent the card issuer or the payee from invoking the general maxims and rules of Danish law concerning the loss of the right to rely on the complaint as a result of inactivity or time limitation. Nor does the provision mean that the cardholder must not be asked to check statements of account and to file complaints quickly in the event of irregularities.

7. Withdrawal of payment cards
An objection made by a cardholder against a distant selling transaction must not in itself lead to the card issuer's withdrawal of the card or termination of the agreement with the cardholder.

Comments:

This provision does not prevent the card issuer from requiring that the payment card be replaced by a card with another number where such replacement is deemed to have a deterrent effect.

Nor does the provision prevent the card issuer from terminating the agreement with a cardholder who has repeatedly made unjustified objections to distant selling transactions, or who has repeatedly used his or her payment card contrary to the cardholder rules governing the payment card.

8. Order forms
Order forms and the like used in connection with distant selling transactions must, inter alia, include an unambiguous description of the goods or services ordered and an indication of the sum to be paid, inclusive of freight and other charges.

Where in connection with the exercise of a right of cancellation the consumer is to bear the cost of returning the product, this must clearly appear from the order form.

The order form must be dated and signed by the cardholder.

This provision is correspondingly applicable to orders placed via a computer, except for the signature requirement.

Comments:

This provision does not require each and every distant selling transaction to be based on an order form. However, where order forms are used, or orders are placed via a computer, the information required under this provision must as a minimum be supplied.

In their marketing material payees should provide adequate information about the terms and conditions applicable to the agreement, including in particular freight and other costs to be borne by the cardholder so as to ensure that the cardholder is always aware of what it will cost him or her to purchase goods or services via mail order.

Payees should be specially careful as regards information about the goods or services, the price and its payment which is provided to the cardholder in connection with agreements concluded by telephone and other agreements which are difficult to prove.

9. Invoice issued by the payee
The payee must send a specified invoice to the cardholder not later than the date on which the payee sends a request for payment to the card issuer.

The invoice must include the following information:

(a) the date of the dispatch or delivery of the goods or services ordered;
(b) the total sum to be collected from the cardholder; and
(c) which payment card is used for payment.
Comments:

This provision concerns the information which must be given in the payee's invoice and the time at which the invoice must be sent. Where the cardholder's order is placed via a computer the payee is entitled to send the invoice to the cardholder in the same manner.

Payees should note that there may be further statutory requirements as regards information that must be given to consumers.

Where, for example, the agreement between the cardholder and the payee is covered by the provisions concerning the right of cancellation set out in the Act on Certain Consumer Agreements, the payee must also, when the goods are dispatched, clearly inform the consumer in writing about the right of cancellation. In connection with subscriptions or insurance agreements the payee must send a written confirmation of the agreement to the consumer within three days after the order was placed by telephone and must clearly inform the consumer of his or her right of cancellation. Where the payee does not comply with this duty to disclose information the agreement will not be binding on the consumer.

10. Entry into force
These guidelines must be observed as from 1st May, 1997.

do we have to take goas service or lag of it no way

muppett

Fledgling Freddie
I know that i have started a new post, but i have a subs problem as well but in a different way. When i click on clicky in my email to get a temp subs password instead of acutually getting one the password page says Bad Request. It is possible that my router might have something to do with it? <....Netgear DG 834 GT?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Paldin: We aren't subject to Danish law as we are not based there. There are similar provisions under French law which we are subject to however I'm not seeing anything in the list that you posted which we are in breach of.

Muppett: The link is time limited. If you did not follow it within 1 hour of it being sent to you then it will have expired and you must request a new one. Also ensure thatyou have the lastest version of Flash player installed. You can get that from the Adobe website as a free download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom