This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subscription problems?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Urme the Legend, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Urme the Legend

Urme the Legend Fledgling Freddie

It said "Next payment 14 March 05 - 23.10cet", so I logged in today and checked if any payment was made. And it wasn't. So I checked WoW's Account Management site.. and it said "Invalid Details".

So I reentered my VISA number and the "Invalid details" went away and it said "Successful" or something. But still no money have been drawn and I can't login on my account, at least not the forum, I'm at work atm.

Anyway, in my payment history it still says "14 March 05 23.10cet" .. even though it says "Next payment 15 March 05 08.39cet" above that...

Anyone else having problem with the subscription? Seems like something is wrong, perhaps cancel the whole account and reopen it will fix it?

2. Calaen

Calaen I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

Will probably take a little while to show that it has taken payment perhaps?

3. Naetha

Naetha Fledgling Freddie

I'm getting exactly the same problem as well.

4. Urme the Legend

Urme the Legend Fledgling Freddie

I could login and play the game, but I can't access the forums, and no money has been drawn yet.

5. mank!

mank! Part of the furniture

strange, mine says the same but I logged on about half an hour ago.

6. Hansemann

Hansemann Fledgling Freddie

if they dont take my money and I can keep playing, I wont complain