Subscription problems with VISA

CuddleBunny!

Banned
I have problems subscirbing with my VISA, my brothers VISA, my mothers VISA, my dads VISA, my friends VISA. VISA's from 3 diffrent banks, and goa subsciption service says in a rather rude manner, that it's my type of credit card that is wrong.
All the mentioned VISA cards has been used for paying stuff on internett before.
I used my own VISA to pay daoc with for almost a year before these problems occured.
Seeing as GOA is incompetent and unable to solv the problem, I'm asking on FH..
Anyone else know anything about this issue, or anyone experiencing the same?

Thanks.

I know this prolly belongs in technical forum, but more people read here.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
I have problems subscirbing with my VISA, my brothers VISA, my mothers VISA, my dads VISA, my friends VISA. VISA's from 3 diffrent banks, and goa subsciption service says in a rather rude manner, that it's my type of credit card that is wrong.
All the mentioned VISA cards has been used for paying stuff on internett before.
I used my own VISA to pay daoc with for almost a year before these problems occured.
Seeing as GOA is incompetent and unable to solv the problem, I'm asking on FH..
Anyone else know anything about this issue, or anyone experiencing the same?

Thanks.

I know this prolly belongs in technical forum, but more people read here.

its just a shit payment system anyway, GOA should really do something about it.

:m00:

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:

I never had any problems with it at all , so i think it works just fine

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:

:worthy: :worthy:

sometimes i think the lack of payment options are the biggest problem goa has.

kinda sucks if you want to p(l)ay a game and the company only accepts VERY limited payment facilities at best :(

how hard can it be to just pay with a bank card and not a credit card ?

Kronic

Loyal Freddie
have you changed your card recently? for each new card you have to update your account details with a new card number.

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
My VISA is blocked by GoA :p Once i thought it got stolen so i got my bank to report the card stolen, just when GoA was about to take money from my account(auto renew). They prolly sae it was repported stolen and blocked it.

So im using my GF's card to pay with now :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Notirt said:
I never had any problems with it at all , so i think it works just fine

have you tried paying for two things at once at it? like a cd key and re subscribe, doesn't let you do it you have to wait 24 hours, now that is not a good business model for online gaming...

stumps

Fledgling Freddie
I had similar problem . I tried to pay for Subs, but gOA introduced The Verified By Visa Scheme. I had fun and games telling my bank " Barclays" to tell Visa " also Barclays" that i hold a Visa card! We are sorry sir we foirgot to update our database! Right!!!

stumps

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick question for Cuddlebunny, If you are trying to pay by a Visa " Debit Card" have u tried to pay by switch?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Visa debit comes under Visa as far as I know - I pay by that method and sure I choose Visa not Switch - if its a small foreign bank or something then maybe thats where the problem lies - maybe think about getting a more generic one - even if you only use it to pay for online gaming - should solve future probs as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom