Subscription pages are under maintenance

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
The title is what msg I get whenever I try to pay my account.....any way around this or do I just have to be patient and wait for whoever is mucking about on the payment pages to stop?

Fluffs

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
This starting to annoy me. I only get a blank page when coming to DAoC european homepage....it seems i reach it but i dont find anything on it.

Does it work for anyone?

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
aye i cant load that page either... get blank page, the scroll bar on right appears, but then it says done, and thats errm it ;p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
FGS GOA sort this shit out, 12 hours now and no news!

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
just being able to pay my account would do for me....most ppl moan about cancelling and im here moaning about being unable to pay!

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Nope i cnt open daoc-europe, it just lags like hell and doesnt open :touch:

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to pay via direct link to billingsite....but now i cant find the thread i used....should be somewhere

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
That link seems dead mate....it may be me cause im a bit slow with pc's but I cant get it to show anything....ty for trying for me though.

Slug32

Fledgling Freddie
no luck

thx.. link not working though either... interestngly too they are having email issues too, got a delivery failure to their support chaps (worked b4)

Just love the way these guys work... send u an email saying you must re-subscribe.. but their page is dwon...

Would make sense to me to keep accounts alive ifn they are having technical issues...

Ah well

Bloody annoying as per usual

fruitcake

Fledgling Freddie
I have always found that their site fails to load on a very regular basis.All this week I have been trying to get it to open with intermittent success.I hope the site under maintenance message means they are upgrading it for the release of TOA(as has been promised).As in 10/12 days time everyone will be pilling on to the site on mass.

Though do any of us really think they will upgrade it for the launch,I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom