subscription@goa.com

S

smincy

anyone actually got a response from this address yet ?

they said on the news site they will be working though them and will repond. I havent received a response, juts wondering if anyone else out there has ?

T

the_smurflord

No. Sent an e-mail 10 days ago and then another 5 days ago, no reply.

E

envenom

so you sent 2 emails? thus spamming no wonder they cant send anything out there too busy sorting spam from real mail

L

liste

dont twist my nipples on this, but i _think_ the email is not open until RightNow is. the idea is, that all reports go through RightNow, EXCEPT the ones that are specifically about Subscription problems, to speed it up a bit.

and if you MUST twist it, please do the left one. it has a fancy, dont ask :eek:

<edit>
If you sent a mail to subscription@goa.com because of a subscription problem (lost passwords, invalid email, etc), please do not send multiple ones for the same problem. Your question will receive an answer as soon as possible and we are planning to strengthen our teams for the weekend.

oops. well, i didnt read it properly, it seems. i guess that means it's open now <covers nipples>

S

smincy

Originally posted by envenom
so you sent 2 emails? thus spamming no wonder they cant send anything out there too busy sorting spam from real mail

iv sent about 4 since i my password has been reset, mostly becuase there has been no confirmation of receipt, and i just dont knoe if they have gone through. at least mythic send you an email within minutes sasying your query has been added to a queue and will be looked at ASAP.

something similar here would have been nice.... information would haev stopped them from being inundated with multiple copies of emails.

Users who are viewing this thread