Subs.

Zdeath

Banned
Ok, so my subs ended today. Account closed (just the one).

It's happened before, but not like this. I basically went on my account - subscribe, and then I put my credit card details in, i get the message saying my transaction has ended etc, I will receive an email of goa telling me that I can continue to payment site again, and this via an email that will apparently be sent in 20 minutes.

Email says:

Dear ****** *******

After your order you have not been able to process your payment, or it has been rejected. Please check if your bank account is in credit and that the chosen link corresponds to your mean of payment.

NB: the standard way of typing the credit card number is 0000000000000000, without spaces or strokes.
If you wish to get access now to the secure mean of payment, please click here: ***************************************************************.

So i click on the link, it says "continue to payment site, I do, and it says the same thing, that my transaction has been ended etc. So I leave it for about 3 hours, i clear cache, and I restart - Come back, log on and find to see "Invoice is already in progress" something, AGAIN.

So after 10 hours, it still won't work.

Any help?

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Rightnow it, tell them you pay'd it, but when you logg it it said's your acccount haven't been pay'd eventho the Subb's pag eclearly said's otherwise, and tell em that it said's: an invoice is already in progress (what you said yourself) ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom