Subs renewal.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tried to logon to DAoC - said account was closed - very strange - went onto subs page said account had run out and no renewal option selected. So entered to renew - did CC number from memory. Clicked validate, then worked out that my CC had expired - that's why account closed and now I've gone and put exp CC details on site - now says I cannot renew as a renewal is in progress :( One I know is gonna fail.

Got another CC that is valid. Just wondering how long before subs renewal resets - anyone?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there,

I can't remember which is correct, but it's either Midnight or 24 hours for the "invoice in progress" to go. It's a security measure to avoid trial and error of credit cards.

Always be extra careful and take the 30 secs to double check details.

Hope that helps a bit!

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Damn looks like a night off DAoC - nothing on TV as usual so looks like my local publican gonna get to see me :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I have seen it back again as quick as an hour, so its worth checking every now and then, until then, enjoy the scantily clad young ladies lapping up the sunshine outside!

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
I had it on auto renew..cc expired...invoice in progress for 3 days :(

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Renewed my subs the other day took 4 hours to actually work then later that day got 2 emails saying both accounts opened and 6! emails saying the payment was refused.

I'm just waiting to see if I've got 2 payments taken this month or 8 ,gotta love GoAs payment guys and their messed up system ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom