Subs back up!

M

mbisiker

*SOBS*

Finaly gets a ray of hope that i might be able to play the game for the first time and then i cant get through :(

i suppose ill have to wait till tomorrow so that it quetens down a bit

S

Shike

hmm, have you guys already recieved the new subpasses? :eek6:

S

shanks

Originally posted by Shike
hmm, have you guys already recieved the new subpasses? :eek6:

I wrote in my gamepass on the subs page and got new subs mailed to me within a min.

M

mele

i have did it too, the forgot ur password and stuff.
But i havent receive nothing
Do u guys know other say to get it?

E

Esoteric

I got mine too just need subs to be actually up.

T

the_hermit

Went to the Subs/Account login page, but instead of logging in, clicked lost password. Entered username, and within seconds, one nice shiny new password in my inbox...

Oh- and it works too! hehehe

A

ayumi-x

I take it you guys are getting new game passwords, and not asking for new sub passwords then?

R

Ransard

Now all they gotta do is turn on so you can Register so I can play this newly bought copy (well, two weeks ago :p) of mine!!

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by ayumi-x
I take it you guys are getting new game passwords, and not asking for new sub passwords then?

You can get your new sub passwords by clicking forgot password.

M

mbisiker

Im in the same boat as you ransard

damn i hate waiting :)

oh well shouldnt be too much longer now

N

naetha

Originally posted by the_hermit
Went to the Subs/Account login page, but instead of logging in, clicked lost password. Entered username, and within seconds, one nice shiny new password in my inbox...

Oh- and it works too! hehehe

Yup same here - thank you!!!

I'm a real person at last!!

A

ayumi-x

I just get

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

:\

D

Dallas

I just got my new details through but when I try to logon to SI I get account or password invalid. Either the password is wrong or my subscription needs renewing, both of which I can't solve until subs or getright come back online :/

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by Dallas
I just got my new details through but when I try to logon to SI I get account or password invalid. Either the password is wrong or my subscription needs renewing, both of which I can't solve until subs or getright come back online :/

Dallas, if the password and account name are okay but your account is terminated (meaning not renewed) then it WILL display "Account is closed." That's what it does to me, since I cannot log into the sub pages and renew. Which also means that in fact your account name or password is invalid!

O

ormorof

account page overloaded? :p

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

D

Dallas

So Nivellen what you are saying is that the new PW that I got from GOA is wrong and the onus is theirs? Forgive me if I appear a little thick :)

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by Dallas
So Nivellen what you are saying is that the new PW that I got from GOA is wrong and the onus is theirs? Forgive me if I appear a little thick :)

Yes, chances are that the password you are using is wrong - though we cannot be sure for 100%. Well I guess only thing left is to wait until the subscription pages are back up. Then you can use the link to receive your info to your current email or try using your subscription password.

R

Ransard

Originally posted by mbisiker
Im in the same boat as you ransard

damn i hate waiting :)

oh well shouldnt be too much longer now

Judging by the news on the website it should be up tomorrow. I can't wait! :D

E

Esoteric

Hooray Hooray Im gonna have a cheeky holiday.

T

tulleh

YAY I CANT WAIT TILL 2MORO IM GONNA MAKE LOVE TO MY AVATAR :D::DD::D

S

Shike

Originally posted by tulleh
YAY I CANT WAIT TILL 2MORO IM GONNA MAKE LOVE TO MY AVATAR :D::DD::D

hope you prepare with some ajax and a vettex too :eek7:

S

Starman

I have my password(s) but can't play cos I need to reactive my account :(

Users who are viewing this thread