Subs back up!

T

the_smurflord

Looks like the subs pages are up.

Now to wait for subs passwords.

S

Shike

think it only is the "graphical skin" that is up atm :)

good to see its on the way though

S

seroth_mythcraf

Well stilll i get a DNS error when i try to reach the reg page

N

Nivellen

Still when you type in your info it says -
Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

T

the_smurflord

Well I did the "forgotten my password, e-mail me the details" bit and it worked. Now I can play :)

S

seroth_mythcraf

can you give me the exact url you have visited?

P

Palanor

yea

Its up, and it says

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

for me aswell, hopefully it will be up today

U

uncle

What secret dark arts are u all using, it refuses to work for me :(. Keep getting ganked by DNS Error!

P

Palanor

;)

The Dark Art of Internet Explorer!
Ph33r m3! :)

P

pitspawn

I did the email subscription password with my login name and it didnt send the pw. How long are you supposed to wait?

I

injustice

Originally posted by pitspawn
I did the email subscription password with my login name and it didnt send the pw. How long are you supposed to wait?

i'm do it same action but the system doesn't work think....

I

injustice

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

hehehe another error message.They gain a good time

S

Starman

I requested my paswords email arrived within 20 secords.

Logged in and...

At least I'll hopefully be able to play once again this week :clap:

F

freeq

catn get in to renew my main, but all my subs passes are here, 2 for me one for my big bro and one for my lil bro :D

i might actually get a start on my scout today :clap:

M

mavericky

I did the forgotton password trick, got my logon password in 2 mins, I can play again......................... when i get home from work :(

I

injustice

Originally posted by mavericky
I did the forgotton password trick, got my logon password in 2 mins, I can play again......................... when i get home from work :(

i'm allready tried but can't get pwd...the system doesn't work now imo.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by injustice
i'm allready tried but can't get pwd...the system doesn't work now imo.

any chance you gave them the wrong email address?

or maybe they've read all the crap you've been posting here and disabled it for your account ;)

L

liste

A few of those error messages, simply means the Subs page is being hammered, and you time out. Try again in a few minutes, as it suggests :) (anyone who tried activating their SI account back then, would remember this)

G

Gef

They are giving away a free month to people who have been out of it since this whole debacle started. (28th August?) which is pretty good to be honest seeing as its only been 10 days or so.

Still should never have happened in the first place..

N

Nivellen

Hmm I did that email me my information too, got it all in like 5 seconds. My sub password has indeed been already changed though when I try to login it all the time says to try in a few minutes because the sub page is currently unavailable.

N

naetha

Damn you all - stop hammering the subs page so I can get in!!!!

F

freeq

has anyone gotten to the billing screen? or is just the page thats up? since there aint any news about it being up...

coz i have only had errors when i tried, makes me think it aint actually fixed, just getting close...

S

Shike

Originally posted by liste
A few of those error messages, simply means the Subs page is being hammered, and you time out. Try again in a few minutes, as it suggests :) (anyone who tried activating their SI account back then, would remember this)

it gave that message the days just after the subs was closed down aswell mate, so I wouldnt be too sure tbh :)

I

injustice

GoA gain a time and we r waiting like sheeps.

Fu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom