Subcription Page

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
has anyone been able to log on to the subscription page since the release of TOA been trying all week to reactive my 2nd account without any luck especially as i activated TOA on it lol

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Grrrr its still down :eek6: reckon GOA need a gd spanking ive never once wanted to give them money until now lol

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
just keep trying. it took me a fair few attempts but i eventually got through. just keep clicking the account link and have your password in the clipboard so you can paste into the pw box and be really quick at typing in ur username. Even after getting to the pw form it usually bombed me out but just kept hammering at it until it lost patience and let me in :)

Torek

Fledgling Freddie
try switching to german or french language, worked for me :)

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
enter login/pass

press "go on" button...

then it says "page is fucked" hit BACK , continue doing so till u get in.

I got in that way to renew both accounts,

Eroa

Banned
I had that problem aswell. My sub ran out could not get onto the sub pages from the normal link. BUT. I found a link here on the forum that is more direct and for some reason let you get in and pay.

Ziva

Fluffy
I activated one yesterday using the "activate expansion" thingie so i think it works now.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
I had some problems with subscription page and I found out that these things can help to get it working:
1. Use Internet Explorer, when I used Opera to pay it just gave me the try again in three hours.
2. Turn off proxy server (or make an exception for billing.camelot-europe.com).
3. Empty cache and cookies.
4. Refresh the page.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
No probs here

Opened site, clicked subs link, sorted subscription, logged out.

Done last night, in less than a minute, no probs at all.

Using IE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom