Cast Time: 2.5
Range: 1500
Radius: 250
Duration: 30 sec

:eek7:

ok so mids get aoe disease rather than single. OK THANKS :m00:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
well, look not OP, but better dont say nothing till test it. ressist look nice, but if mages can use battler/malice and cyclop shield ll be funny ^^
i want see svgs kobby with 400+ dex debuffing cold for dark rune/SM :eek:
but too bad they forgot matter debuff for mids =(

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I could take an anytime style from fighter tree for reaver but can't :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you can subclass in anything that's not a base class.

you can only subclass ability 2 in a line if you have ability 1...

(there are 3.5 lines per base class, if you get C1 and C2 or D1 and D2 you can get C3->C5)

fighters can't get the parry buff, sorry kagato ;) but you can buy yourself a heal for in between fights.

Champ abilities aren't meant to be game breaking... aoe disease in mid seems a bid off but then again - how often are you _not_ diseased fighting mids? ;)

Note that everyone who's not a base acolyte/naturalist/seer class can get themselves cure disease if they want now - and all the base classes will have cure disease by DR anyway (heretics/wardens get it in 1.79/1.80)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Still dont understand why mids gets the upperhand.. Just like that 2.5spd spec LT.. :eek7: Not to mention pet.. Now they get aoe desease to... :m00:
/qq out :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
you can subclass in anything that's not a base class.

you can only subclass ability 2 in a line if you have ability 1...

(there are 3.5 lines per base class, if you get C1 and C2 or D1 and D2 you can get C3->C5)

fighters can't get the parry buff, sorry kagato ;) but you can buy yourself a heal for in between fights.

Champ abilities aren't meant to be game breaking... aoe disease in mid seems a bid off but then again - how often are you _not_ diseased fighting mids? ;)

Note that everyone who's not a base acolyte/naturalist/seer class can get themselves cure disease if they want now - and all the base classes will have cure disease by DR anyway (heretics/wardens get it in 1.79/1.80)

That sucks, my parry rate would of been insane :(

guess its cures or deseases then, though GTAOE will be uber leechage in tower fights.

Im not sure really, but i think i will either go for the debuff path, or the disease path. If i go debuff im not really sure. debuff path seems very strong, with a lifetap for possibley running targets, just to get hp back. But well, go dex way or str way, thats the problem, with disease path i can interupt quite well when cc'ed though.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
That sucks, my parry rate would of been insane :(

guess its cures or deseases then, though GTAOE will be uber leechage in tower fights.
thats what you have x-bow for!

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Boobz said:
So as a scout i could go down the healer line, and be able to cure my own poisons and disease? And then heal myself too? Bonkers!! Just givz Cure NS and we are talking :D

The heal; value 100/casttime 2.2 ...err... no thx!

Cure poison/disease; casttime 4.2 sec...hehe

But the resist-line seems powerful, +10% against all magic, and +5% against all melee...actually feels like Mythic have heard the cry for longer fights.

The way of the Mystic feels funny, imagine a couple of sbs sneaking into a wounded group and starts to PBAE... lol! But casttime 3 sec(cant change it either) and value 120...quite worthless.

The only way to go seems to be the way of the Viking(at least if you dont want to get owned by fighter-specced infils);

+11% Parry, Absorb +5%, Dmgadd 5 DPS(All are on separate timers, and instas).

But still, the Mystic-line gives assassins something we never had before...(except for NS ofc)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm defo going for the resist line on the vamp and the ranger. You also get 2 crappy heals to improve downtime after a fight.

On the bard most likely I'll go the forester line for the snare DD with the final PB, to use as a secondary CC and the PB might come in handy.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The heals seem rather weak and slow really to be of any use, and im not so bothered about DD's as I have snapshot for that, though snare/dd may be of use.

Given the short range and cast times though alot of tanks will struggle to get any degree of spells off without being interrupted.

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
I really don't take too well to the idea of all these new abilities. Seems to me that there are going to be even more interrupts in the game than ever before. Coupled with 10% resist buffs and stuff and the future does not look to bright for caster types. A move towards longer fights will just mean a return to dark age of tankalot.

Roots and snares as a form of CC'ing and controlling the distance between tanks and casters will become obsolete. What is the point in rooting someone if they're just gonna start dd/snaring you as you sprint away to get some distance. Turn around and QC another spell to interrupt? Yeah guess what, you just broke the root :sex:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
all the spells are fixed cast time - so they're not going to be casting in .9 seconds like the average nuker ;)

it's a fixed 3 seconds.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
hmm.. this will be interesting!

No idea as to what I'll be going for on the scout, got a few thoughts but I'd imagine that I'll take a long while before deciding on that fully.

Kinda wondering about this one though! I hope thats Body/Spirit/Energy rather than B.S.E. :eek:
Shield of the Soul
Function: Resist Buff
Value: 10% B/S/E

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
For kagato: u can still get the rouge evade b00f for more defence :p

For meself, I'm prolly gonne go the myztic snare nuke/pbaoe line for zo/theurg pet clearing and additional cc.

On warrior i dunno, maybe the resist line as every1 else... :p

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
heres a question...if i go into pb spec on vamp can i cast it while still moving like most other spells on my :fluffle: vamp

Riddcully

Fledgling Freddie
Guess this means my arms/inf are gonna need to get power bars, or are we gonna cast for free:)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you get a power bar :)

and no, none of the champ spells are castable on the run or uninterruptable - they're all normal spells but with fixed cast times.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Do the resists buffs work along with other resists buffs? Especially for vampiirs self buffs! :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they don't stack

it's basically a "group can get 10% resists if you have no friar"

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
they don't stack

it's basically a "group can get 10% resists if you have no friar"

same thing for vampiir self buffs too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom