Style review

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Zrall said:
i really gonna fear VW's when frontiers hit us think i might roll one on excal :clap: find them to be a fricking awesome class, especially if they have a BB then they just go :eek2: in PvE and i really think they will be that way in frontiers RvR

(yes i have nightmares about VW's)

VWs will be fotm when frontiers arrives. With their utility, high damage and det... Can hardly wait for mine to ding 50 :D (gifv renewal on my bb acc so i can start lvl again :( )

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
I'm still laughing at this... absurd damage on mobs maybe but on a person with 26% in cold resists do you think we can do 400-500 damage? Usually 300-400, merc's do almost that much from the front

My merc do loads more dmg than 300-400 from the front.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Was wondering, cause I'm using doublefrost atm, going ooe with end5 buff :/

how on earth do you manage that? :p

i never run ooe using spd 4.2 and spd 3.6(in offhand) axes :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
acei said:
Savages self buffs are classed as spells too

they are classed as ability's, they are in the little box where sprint is ;)

well at least until frontiers :p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
But then Reavers are hybrids, and Savages are light tanks, which explains the damage discrepancy.

Reavers get PBAOE Abs and Attack debuffs, Lifetap, PBOAE DD and DOT. You sacrifice pure DPS for having those extra abilities.

i think if you read the instuction manual under an example of hybrid classes Savages are 2nd on the list, page 36, 2nd paragraph, line 5, last word:

Examples of hybrid classes : Thane, Savage, Warden, Healer, Cleric

Please direct all comments to Mythic, GOA or wanadoo.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
savage anytimer also no to hit. but they can hit 3 hits anyway even if style fails :m00:

i really can c the point in no to hit bonus on a taunt style, even if it r on h2h :)
well maybe im just used to nice to hit and dmg on my ex-friars taunt style :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
But then Reavers are hybrids, and Savages are light tanks, which explains the damage discrepancy.

Reavers get PBAOE Abs and Attack debuffs, Lifetap, PBOAE DD and DOT. You sacrifice pure DPS for having those extra abilities.

u want a sumary of what savages get??
okay here u get it... resist shout, evade shout, parry shout, haste shout, dmg add shout, cheap Ip and purge, acces to det and u r not sacrifice dmg output but more awarding :) and alittle side note, reavers dont sacrifice dps but r on hybrid dmg table instead of tank table as savages.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
the first style the should be reviewing is hib blunt. aint any question about that.

u need to spec 39 in blunt for an after parry style.. which is a bit too high imo :p

only peeps who use it are wardens and mad champs/heroes (shield spec) ofc.. but 39?!!!

we blunt users dont get an anytime move with a follow up.

plz discuss. whining about reaver styles is pathetic.. i have a reaver myself on pryd.. they rock. blunt/hib takes priority over any pointless bullshit said above.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
how on earth do you manage that? :p

i never run ooe using spd 4.2 and spd 3.6(in offhand) axes :p

pffft your zerk doesn't make sense, monkeh's shouldn't beable to swing those huge axes ;< they drag along the ground from your waist grrrr.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
Examples of hybrid classes : Thane, Savage, Warden, Healer, Cleric

Healers & Clerics are Hybrids :eek7:

In any case you just need to read the current RA tables, Savages are classed as Light tanks which is why they have access to Det.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Leleith said:
VWs will be fotm when frontiers arrives. With their utility, high damage and det... Can hardly wait for mine to ding 50 :D (gifv renewal on my bb acc so i can start lvl again :( )

Shield Tank > You.

2h Mechanics, a Good guard means your not going to hit much at all.

As for somebody complaining about the no hit bonus for VW's. Its been proven already that if you just use the Evade move you get the hit Bonus off that move but no style damage off it unless you evade ofc ^^.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I do believe they have cancelled the style review. I am sure I read somewhere about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom