Sturmgrenadier Video

M

Milkshake

Us guys in Sturmgrenadier made a recruitment video, thought you might like to have a lookeh :)

SG Video

F

Faeldawn

Lil hint for forum etiquette.

Dont post up zipped files please m8, most people dont trust them and wont download them.

Y

Yaka

of topic but, Milkshake were you in any way connected to S=A?

P

[PS]Riddler

OMG Loved that video, my god do they have many members, wish ther were squads like that on Werner/NC, would be fun to see that many people working as a team :D If i was Emerald/NC Id sure as hell sign up, even with the recruitment fee! <lubs their website also :D>

M

Milkshake

Ah, sorry Fael, here was me just trying to be nice by containing the film and the codec needed at the same time :/

If you give me a day or two, I'll find somewhere to host them seperately.

And yeh Yaka, it's me, [S=A]Milkshake! Nice to see you buddy, how are you?

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Milkshake
Ah, sorry Fael, here was me just trying to be nice by containing the film and the codec needed at the same time :/

If you give me a day or two, I'll find somewhere to host them seperately.

S'ok m8, i d/l it myself but i have top qual protection, was only saying coz some nasty peeps sometimes slip trojans into zip files and a lot of forum readers are wary of this.

Never meant to imply that you were such a person, sry if it came across that way.

On rare occasions zip files can also create their own viruses from corrupted data, but this is very rare nowadays.

Didnt want to cause you any hassle, sry if i inadvertantly have :(

Y

Yaka

heh been a long time bud, nice to see some old clan mates about

M

Milkshake

So whatcha up to these days Yaka? Playing Planetside?

D

durhamred

Hmm, I was interested in joining Sturmgrenadier on Emerald, but according to their website, u have to pay to be a member of their services. Is this true??

M

Milkshake

Yep, $12 a year, that's $1 a month (or around 60p).

It's to pay for the fantastic TS server, among other things...it also keeps the newbs out.

You do get a 45 day trial before you pay, just to make sure the outfit is for you.

Y

Yaka

So whatcha up to these days Yaka? Playing Planetside?

naw got my copy but have yet to install shall be playing it soon enuff. still doing the odd bit for www.barrysworld.com/news yer can spot the bad grammer an typ0s if yer ever feel bored :)

btw fire old timers have started to gather for the aniversary of the dead clan pop by in #s=s when ever you like

M

Milkshake

Thought more people would watch this, it really is quite good :/

M

mank!

The link didn't work when I tried before, downloading it now tho :)

M

mank!

That was funky. If I was a more serious player I'd fork out for teamplay like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread