Stupid RightNow Question

S

Suedish

It says like this in the help pages on RightNow:

Profile Subtab

Click this subtab to view and edit your preferences, account information, and contact information. Through the preferences, you can specify the search settings for the Answers page.
Note: It is important to update your e-mail address and other contact information whenever it changes by using this subtab.

But uhm, there is no way to change your email address on the Profile tab is it?

O

old.Tohtori

I dunno, just a licky(yes licky!) guess :p I bet there's a way though.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Suedish
It says like this in the help pages on RightNow:

Profile Subtab

Click this subtab to view and edit your preferences, account information, and contact information. Through the preferences, you can specify the search settings for the Answers page.
Note: It is important to update your e-mail address and other contact information whenever it changes by using this subtab.

But uhm, there is no way to change your email address on the Profile tab is it?

Is under personal settings or something.. (dont remember atm and am at work etc so cant take a look)

S

Suedish

Yeah there SHOULD be a way since the help pages says so, but either its just me who's incredibly fecking stupid and blind .. or it can't be done.

I mean, it says like this:
"Note: It is important to update your e-mail address and other contact information whenever it changes by using this subtab."

But seriously, I am not able to change my email address within RightNow =)

A

Addlcove

you can´t within rightnow..

you can under your settings in your account thingie.

i think :p will check when I get home and poste screenie where to find it

S

Suedish

Hehe =)

I know you can change your email within your Subscription pages, but those changes does not affect RightNow.

And, as i cut&pasted earlier, the help section in RightNow says that you CAN change your email within RightNow, under the "My Stuff" -> "Profiles" page.

Weird =)

L

-Lonewolf-

Maybe a large reason why people could not update their e-mails during the 'hack' event?

Users who are viewing this thread