:'( Stupid patcher

D

DroP DeaD

Hiyas I just got a new PC and um well I downloaded the patch for Camelot (SI version) and then it ends... When I next start it it says it has like 617MB more to download... I take it this is the stupid US patch trying to take over? I dont have any of my fav links so I cant remember the link to my Guild forums where there is a solution so can someone help me plzzzzzz :(

K

Kagato.

You wish is my command.

Go into your SI folder, open up the file called Update, most likely in a notepad file, delete all the garbage in there and replace it with:

Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat

Just copy/paste right in there.

tip: Create another notepad file in your SI folder with the above info in it, and name it something like 'EuroPatch' and save it of, so if it happens again you can just copy/paste right across without searching BW for the solution again :D

Hope it helps hun.

K

Kagato.

I trust you resaved it off as Update again afterwards? its always worked for me.

D

DroP DeaD

Yes :'( It dont matter now im just reinstalling the whole bloody thing :'( X(

D

Driwen

it should have worked if you had the usa patch problem. So the large dl might just be all the needed patches?:(

D

DroP DeaD

No coz I had downloaded the patchs then it didnt go onto the 'Mythic Enterainment' screen so I started it up again and it starts to download 617MB of patchs... I dont really think mythic have had that many patchs in :p :(

G

Garnet

have you installed the non SI DAOC version as well? SI wont work if you dont have it installed.

L

Loveless

Originally posted by Garnet
have you installed the non SI DAOC version as well? SI wont work if you dont have it installed.

It actually does, I didn't have to install Original before SI.

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Garnet

:clap:

S

swords

same happens to me more often than not.
dont let the patcher fully put the us patch in or you'll have to reinstall it all again imo.

now all you need to do is add a FFS GOA thread after you are back in Camelot and the process is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread