Stupid difficulty?

M

Moving Target

I'm playing through CoD, on the veteran setting, and I'm on the second British mission where you have to defend the bridge. It seems a bit silly to me, as I'm hiding in a trench, and the reinforcement time limit has just been reached, but there are flashes of gunfire coming out of midair above the side of the trench and killing me, and numerous grenades being thrown, and if I travel out I get slaughtered by yet more fire coming from midair.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was put there purposely, as to make the game a tad (!) harder, but in reality it makes it impossible :\ Anyone else notice this?

S

scooby-doo

that level is a really hard level,it took me ages to finish it.however you think that bit is bad wait till all the tanks n shit turn up,then all hell breaks loose.

C

Chameleon

Aye this level was tough (especially the 'destroy tanks' bit later)! I'm as far as the russian level where you have to defend this building until reinforcements turn up and I'm having the same trouble! I got to zero on the clock, but took one second to look at the updated objectives and got swarmed by 5+ enemy :(

M

Moving Target

Trouble is, I can't actually SHOOT this enemy, and it's not actually there.

O

old.Mitsu

Look over the bridge again - sometimes a few enemies pop there.

D

doh_boy

I used the big gun most of the time. Also at the end when it says renforcement time you need to get to the other side of the bunker (in front of the sandbags). You'll know you're near the end because some 'epic' music comes on. I liked it in the end after much swearing! :)

The first russian one was more annoying.

B

bunn

The first russian map isn't to hard, did it first go (unlike the MoH Omaha map). Keep your head down and rush from one wall to the next.

The Pegasus Bridge though is hard, it's getting the right balance of getting out of the AA gun and getting health, plus killing the Germans.

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by bunn
The first russian map isn't to hard, did it first go (unlike the MoH Omaha map). Keep your head down and rush from one wall to the next.

The Pegasus Bridge though is hard, it's getting the right balance of getting out of the AA gun and getting health, plus killing the Germans.

Health? On the hardest level you don't get any I thought?

C

Chameleon

Aye, no health at all on veteran difficulty. I wondered wtf a work colleague was going on about at first when he mentioned there not being enough medical packs ..... then I realised ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom