Stuns

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Anybody been restunned during fights twice within timer?

Had this experience against a hib group first castable stun then shield stun

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
as far as i know castable and melee stuns are on seperate immunity timers, then again i'm probably wrong :D

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
as far as i know castable and melee stuns are on seperate immunity timers, then again i'm probably wrong :D

I think you are wrong ;)

Indra

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:

I was under the impression that they are on the same timer, but don't quote me on that :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
All stuns from all realms are on the same immunity timer with a couple of exceptions, mostly pets and mobs.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
There are castable stuns?!?

I guess that would be an explanation for what I thought were little lag spikes every time I ran towards a Chanter who was waving his arms around... :D

Seriously, though, melee and castable stuns are on the same timer. It's just that castable stuns are affected by Determination, while melee stuns are not. It took us some strong words and threats of pain and other unpleasantness to get our Minstrels out of the habit of insta-stunning Det Tanks and making them immune to slams. ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
There are castable stuns?!?

I guess that would be an explanation for what I thought were little lag spikes every time I ran towards a Chanter who was waving his arms around... :D

Meanie, look what you've gone and done. Baby Jesus is crying :D

Indra

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
It took us some strong words and threats of pain and other unpleasantness to get our Minstrels out of the habit of insta-stunning Det Tanks and making them immune to slams. ;)

This is what many healers in Midgård needs to learn. If you want a slam tank to guard you, don't stun the enemy! :)

Well, that was back in the old days anyway, but since grouping in RvR has changed and no one wants to move an inch anymore without 3 healers in the group, the warrior guarding healers is a thing of the past I guess...

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Indra said:
This is what many healers in Midgård needs to learn. If you want a slam tank to guard you, don't stun the enemy! :)

Well, that was back in the old days anyway, but since grouping in RvR has changed and no one wants to move an inch anymore without 3 healers in the group, the warrior guarding healers is a thing of the past I guess...

Thats because most people still want to do FoTM groups. Just stick to Guild Groups alot more fun and they are never do FoTM, unless it's a Pure RvR Guild.

When ToA is out Warriors will be wanted alot more because of the Bodyguard Ability which i'm going for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom