Stuff you never noticed until it was pointed out, now you can't escape

J

Jonaldo

Sounds like you've consumed too many carbohydrates and not burned off the excess calories :p go for a jog or something, and eat stuff with a bit less sugar/starch in.

S

Sarum TheBlack

I have loads of annoying habbits... I stop them eventually.. but always seem to pick up new ones. I went through a stage when doing my A Levels of sniffing the back of my hand when I was stressed. (Don't ask me why, I've no idea.. I'm just a freak), now I think I stroke my stubble :p

I do tend to jiggle my leg(s) when I've drunk too much coke.

I picked up a habbit of calling stuff "random" when meaning strange or arbitay when living in halls 2 years back.. a girl on my corridor did it.. by the end of the year, we all did. I picked up a couple more silly speech mannerisms there, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Obviously I have the Yorkshire habbit of saying "while" in places sutherners say "until".

Current bad habbit I can't escape? umm... probably Belsameth :flame:

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by old.Elrond
anyone here who can't stop jiggling their leg up and down really fast?

all this pent up energy :(

:uhoh:

C

crucifiercobain

Sometimes I just grunt to clear my throat and I feel like I still have a frog in my throat even though I don't so for the rest of the day I just walk around grunting and giggling like a madman thinking of something funny a few days ago.....

G

Glacier

whenever i get nervous my nose starts to itch...

kinda annoying when trying to get past amg as a ranger pre 1.62 :touch:

G

Glacier

G

Glacier

G

Glacier

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Elrond
anyone here who can't stop jiggling their leg up and down really fast?

all this pent up energy :(

I do that, my mates cant hold me leg down either :p

O

old.LandShark

Will being visible only 1000 units away let you get through milegates in 1.62? :p
Not something that's happened a lot, but when I get incredibly nervous, I swear to god my teeth itch ^^

T

The Real Redi

I have the whole jiggly leg thing, but the worse problem i have is waking up with Police hats on my floor :eek7:

It's happened to me on four occaisons now, only once did i know the owner (I had her badge, ID, the lot - im sure she'd have been in so much crap if they knew the fun i had that day :lol: )

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Topic stolen from the somethingawful forums, but it's a scary subject. :uhoh:

Whenever I'm out driving a car I sometimes get the annoying urge to blink my eyes while the car is between powerlines poles, lights along the road, fences, cars passing by etc. When I first start with this I can't stop untill I go to bed. :(

I DO THIS!! argh but i tap my fingers instead of blinking

A

Amanita

Innuendo(e)s.

Before I went on holiday with a group of friends I was completely oblivious to any kind of innuendo, intended or unintended. Now I see them everywhere. :puke:

S

Sortbane

Aaargh! you had to bring this topic up.. but one of the things that really annoy me is that I seem to scratch my shoulder with the opposite hand (it, left shoulder scratched with right hand and v.v.) when I'm nervous..

Obsessive Compulsive Dissorder is tEh EVUUUL

Agree :m00:

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Amanita
Innuendo(e)s.

Before I went on holiday with a group of friends I was completely oblivious to any kind of innuendo, intended or unintended. Now I see them everywhere. :puke:

But innuendo is so much fun! I guess if you consider it to be bad, then I'm really bad.

A real norty boy, as it were :flame:

M

mestoph

That your great at yuor job, and now i just think i'm a god ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom