stuff inc for hunters among others.

Herjulf

Banned
from the latest grab bag, one hint atleast.

What about Midgard?

A: I hope you don’t mind that I edited your passionate letter, good sir. The problem here is twofold – first, the notes aren’t really explaining what the problem was, and second, your legitimate feedback. So we’re going to try and reword the notes to explain that we’re actually fixing a bug, but allowing a few items to be grandfathered in (as we often do when we’re the ones to screw up), and we’ll add a slow bow for Midgard to our list of items to add.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1317.shtml

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Q: Static Tempest - in a duel, if you, as a thane, activate Static Tempest, after the second pulse, the duel is stopped. It just ends on its own. I thought you could use all RAs and such while dueling?

A: This is listed on our tracking program as a bug, and scheduled to be fixed.

i really hope they do summet bout this ra :D

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
yea ;like remove it and replace it with something that is actualy good to use

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
ruahtian said:
yea ;like remove it and replace it with something that is actualy good to use

Yeo, it should´ve been done ages ago though... It is useless, but at least it´s something that we old thanes can whine at. :D

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Well they "might" change it and then totally scrap it (my wish) in the so called upcoming RA review. Which then just equals to a lot of wasted work, just to shut people up.

About the hunter love :) mm lets just hope it is a 5.3 delay bow and not a bow that get the same below 5 delay as the mids artifact bows :twak:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
make it 7-8 sec or something

not like thanes would be overpowered with it

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I tried Static Tempest just before one patch when I knew we were gonna get an RA respec.

Tried it out in RvR, and all I can say is, major sucks. and with the newm imunity timers, its a real chocolate teapot. Bout time they fixed this IMO.

As for hunters, TBH i cant see much wrong with them, it does what it says on the tin. Yes the slow bow would be nice, aside that, they seem very balanced now.

Shadowen

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, just funny they really seem to 'forget' about midgard, until someone points out that that realm exists.. :touch: - says it all I think lol..

regards
shadowen.

old.Attle

Fledgling Freddie
The pet could have a boost aswell. Atm its just mezzed, simply ignored or out runned.

And give free buffbots for all... :cheers:

tsaxpinoula

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowen said:
Hmm, just funny they really seem to 'forget' about midgard, until someone points out that that realm exists.. :touch: - says it all I think lol..

regards
shadowen.

indeed wtf? and yes evade 3 could be a nice adding to hunters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom