Stuff for sale

emma

Loyal Freddie
tempered Ember Tainted Sleeves (AF102 Leather, 100% Qual)
+22 Str+22 Con

+40 Hits
+6% Crush resist
+2 All Melee Skills

150pt Reactive Ablative

Opening bid starts at 3p

Buyout price of 7p

Bids are to raise in increments of 200g, bids on this item will stop at 9PM GMT (10PM CET) on the 1st of April 2004

Ring of Dances (unactivated artifact)
useable by all classes, but full use of the artifact is gained by stealth class's

Full Respec Stone 3.5p
RA Respec Stone 3.5p

Will trade any of the above items for one or more scrolls for the Guard of Valor artifact (A Love Story 1,2,3)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
question about the ring: what does it xp on/when does it gain xp? :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
The ring gains exp in SI dungeons only (until 1.68ofc when all artifacts levels in RvR). pretty slow leveling. Leveled it to 5 then dropped it from template

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Leveling the ring is ok for a hunter in Trollheim with a bot, i got mine to lvl 9 (which is all it for) but it is a slow leveling artifact. I was leveling a belt of sun at the same time and it dinged 10 before the ring dinged 9. However haveing stealth lore rocks :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hmm well i got the bot and the hunter, how much on the ring? :p

emma

Loyal Freddie
Upto you m8, its a nice ring for stealthers obviously but not that hard to get ;p 2 tanks and a bot can get that ring given enough time ;p

thats why i didnt put a price on it ;p btw also have scroll 3o3 for the ring if your interested in that also. just gimme a a reasonable sum of money and it`s yours.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well i only got toa (working properly) today, so i havent gotten much exploring done, ill see how i do in the next few days though then give you a shout if i still need it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom