Help stuck poo

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Who is Jehova? Picture or he didn't happen.

cthulhu_800.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nah, my gf at the time was hotter, but she hadn't the first clue about shagging :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
nah, my gf at the time was hotter, but she hadn't the first clue about shagging :/

.....are you implying that you didn't want to tap that female and that you actually got hurt FEELINGS?! Who are these women you've been seeing lately, have to put them on black chopper list, they've broken you! :eek:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If only 144,000 Jehovas Witnesses will ascend to heaven, what happens to the remaining 11,856,000 ? Kinda sucks if you're not one of the 144,000, huh ?

Isn't it some shit like 144,000 go to the super fucking awesome heaven, but everyone else goes to the normal one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isn't it some shit like 144,000 go to the super fucking awesome heaven, but everyone else goes to the normal one.

With the difference being that in f*cking awesome heaven you get any woman you want to do anything you want, while in regular heaven you only get the used models from f*cking awesome heaven.

Also regular heaven has a mandatory harp lesson.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Could be if Cthulhu so wanted to, he's psychic afterall :D

Yeah sure, keeping a bunch of people mind slaves while sending them door to door knocking and recruiting new mind slaves. It actually makes sense.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah sure, keeping a bunch of people mind slaves while sending them door to door knocking and recruiting new mind slaves. It actually makes sense.

Yeah i know, i'm twisted that way.

*looks*

I mean Cthulhu is. Yes. Nevermind.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Look, would you sell your eternal soul to Cthulhu in order to achieve earthly paradise for 70 years ?

Pros: for 70 years, you never have to worry about money, hot women will BEG to sleep with you, you'll be super athletic, super good-looking, you'll invent a cure for cancer, and you'll be a secret vigilante helping to clear up crime in your community

Cons: Once you're dead, eternal suffering and pain.

Would you ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No, I'd rather live a normal life of 70 years of suffering and pain and then go on to the afterlife for eternal paradise

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i don't know, you kinda get used to eternal suffering.

50 years of it and it's like "Let's see, ah, today i'll get poked in the eyes with a burning hot tentacle, what a nice change." :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
But if every day brought new levels of pain ...

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'd sell my eternal soul to Cthulhu for a hand full of wotsits tbh, I don't have much use for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom