stuck on where to xp

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am 45 (inquisitor assassin). I have done a big chunk of the Voss quests (I went there at 42) so the quests are starting to dry up. I can maybe get one more level out of the zone, but after that should I go Corelia? Or is there somewhere else, like a bonus quest chain I can complete?

Afran

Part of the furniture
heh I usually hit 50 on voss ;p did you do hoth bonus? that starts at 45 iirc and has huge xp given the amount of heroic 2 and 4's there, imo don't go corelia til 47 atleast

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The level 50 planet is best for 45+ i did 46-49.5 there in 7h or so, or you could do some bonus series in voss 1st, level 50 planet is so much nicer than voss as it has much less aggro mobs around

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Belsavis if you haven't been already, but presume you have if you've done Voss..

Try the Alderaan Bonus Series (Starts in Fleet from a Female NPC, I think near the crew skills bit), it's around level 40 but should still be green to you.

There is also the Hoth Bonus series that has a minimum level of 44, and two Voss bonus series.

Most heroics are repeatable also, so go over all the ones from Belsavis, Hoth, higher area in Alderaan and Voss.

Personally, due to the changes in Warzone brackets, I would grind WZ to 50 at that level, until you get the commendation cap (4k Warzone Commendations will give you 1k merc with 1k WZ left over, to buy you 5 champ bags). That will make sure you don't get completely facerolled at 50 :p

Zede

Part of the furniture
When leaving Voss, got a mission to go back to Hoth, lots there including 4 new Heroic 4's

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yeah its better for minus 50's now, but +50's can queue up to an hour and then not have wins count towards dailys, crappy bugs.

I'll be grinding out WZ's for 1k merc commendations then getting a 40 pvp set, and probably grind to get some 50 pvp items etc etc etc.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I found a mob on Voss that you summon, then kill. You can chain summon him so me and a guildie found it pretty quick to do that for an hour and make a whole level lol. Went to Corellia, dinged 46 and now headed back to Voss where I picked up the bonus quest so I'm about to finish that. Think once that is complete, Voss is finished.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i think you should xp in emain so you can be farmed hehe :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I find it wierd people struggling to xp. The problem I had was usually outlevelling a planet long before I'd completed quest chains on it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Roo. The assassin sucks ass in pve so all those quests which involve going into caves etc, I stealthed through thus never completed bonus missions

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I levelled as healer spec. Killing stuff took a while but at least I could kill most gold mobs without difficulty. Only time I could not progress was if I encountered gold mobs that self healed. There was absolutely no way for me to get past these and I had to ask for help within guild.

My assassin is only 19. Not had any troubles with PvE yet but I realise that its too early for a proper judgement. Sorry you've had difficulties.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
my healer is 50, but from about 30+ i could solo anything up to a Champion 4 levels above me.. its all in the CC ;)
my Sniper is 32 atm, and using Kalyio, and blue "heal self+minion" kits im blitzing through stuff that is yellow/orange

i was beaten to 50 by an assassin in guild, who had no probs at all with soloing in headstart to 50

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i haven't really come up against a wall myself, might later as i've decided to go with my juggernaut and tank tree(been told several times i will run into trouble) and refusing to use anyone but vette cause she's so damn :giggle:

Soazak

Part of the furniture
On my sorc I was ahead xp wise, as both healing and madness (dot+kite) spec, using the tank pet, I could solo everything that I came across, 2+ Heroics were no problem, I also did a lot of PvP, FPs and Space missions. But on my Marauder, I've just done questing, but generally skip the heroics as I cant solo them, and finding a group is often counter-productive. After a few planets I found myself a level behind, the bonus series always helped though.

Going to try do my Operative pure PvP, it's level 25 atm so will see how long I can stand it :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Roo Stercogburn said:
I levelled as healer spec. Killing stuff took a while but at least I could kill most gold mobs without difficulty. Only time I could not progress was if I encountered gold mobs that self healed. There was absolutely no way for me to get past these and I had to ask for help within guild.

My assassin is only 19. Not had any troubles with PvE yet but I realise that its too early for a proper judgement. Sorry you've had difficulties.

If you find it hard later, respec to the tank line and its easier :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Roo. The assassin sucks ass in pve so all those quests which involve going into caves etc, I stealthed through thus never completed bonus missions
I found the tank tree to be the least frustrating coupled with the healing companion.

That said, i ended up deleting my assassin at 42.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I used that combo too. Found my spec almost matched what some people on the forums use at 50 for pvp. 23/0/18

Can rape most tanks and sorcs. My gear sucks though lol

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
How can your gear suck? :)

You refuse to pick the orange gear and mods when they get offered as quest reward or something? :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
That gear sux when compared to L50 champ and shiz. Open PvP area last night I was raped by people with 18k hp against my 11.5k. I probably need more end but cba to do any meaningful templating until 50. Currently 44 and doing a lvl a day on my Gunslinger.

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Hit 50 on my guardian after 5nights/late mornings of playing, did a day of pvp, in my full orange i didnt encounter a single player who could beat me 1vs1 and i went up against full champ geared players with my measly 12.5k hp, most of my gear modded with lvl 47 or 49 mods.

back on topic: Try to do the daily bg quest and the space missions that are yellow/orange for you, do all bonus quests, as far as im concerned its not worth the hassle of pvp que's if your aiming to get to 50 asap.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
You're a guardian. No offence but you have huge defences and very little DPS, most people would find punching the wall more productive.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
How can your gear suck? :)

You refuse to pick the orange gear and mods when they get offered as quest reward or something? :)

pvp/pve gear > orange gear you upgraded at 50. I bought some purple items to enhance my gear to level 50, but the pvp stuff is item level 56 or so

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You're a guardian. No offence but you have huge defences and very little DPS, most people would find punching the wall more productive.

Roll a BH/trooper and spec for tracer missile/grav shot and see most forms of defenses crumble into nothingness... :)

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved

Fyi im running a dps spec with only 8 points into defense tree, and i have 18% defense chance, 27% shield chance, still critting for 3-5k depending on my targets gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom