Strong weee savage RR8 \o/ Grats Zerach

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Well cant say nothing else than it owns :) Tho grats on rr8

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Zorin said:
why is it called snoz skill tricks?
Yes i was expecting some lag hacking radar skills from me :( was disappointed :eek7:

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
heh I would laugh at the Savage there but how come the Inconnu (Arid?) is always out of view and too far away when he is clearly in view and not too far away.

I know I've been away from the game a while but this 'Lagstrafing' that he types in the window, is it some kind of bug abuse because it can't be a gimped Savage or crap skills as no caster would survive 30 seconds of continuous melee from any tank, styled or unstyled. Unless that bunker of faith thing was up but it probably wasn't. We're laughing at someone who's on the receiving end of some kind of lag abuse here or what?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Jonaldo said:
heh I would laugh at the Savage there but how come the Inconnu (Arid?) is always out of view and too far away when he is clearly in view and not too far away.

I know I've been away from the game a while but this 'Lagstrafing' that he types in the window, is it some kind of bug abuse because it can't be a gimped Savage or crap skills as no caster would survive 30 seconds of continuous melee from any tank, styled or unstyled. Unless that bunker of faith thing was up but it probably wasn't. We're laughing at someone who's on the receiving end of some kind of lag abuse here or what?
Basically yes, dont wanna say more though as i like arid and he rox.

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:
Sorry aussie forgot ur so fucking good .. who are u btw ?

He's a small creep with nothing else on his mind then buggering/whining at people in forums.

A real brainless fucking idiot, he plays excal but everyone hates him there aswell.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
tilde said:
He's a small creep with nothing else on his mind then buggering/whining at people in forums.

A real brainless fucking idiot, he plays excal but everyone hates him there aswell.

wohohoho! awesome flame, how long did it take you to figur that out eh smart boi? :DDDDDDDDDDD

p.s i :wub: aus!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
tilde said:

Word.

Aussie

Banned
tilde said:

the anger is strong when you get chainowned for 2 years :m00:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, an argument over using back-up styles or not...

Anyways, Grats Zerach. Keep it up :cheers:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:

Yes thats what some people want to get rid of the game. And i have forbid all pe people to use this shit. Maelstrom is the worst lagstrafe guild on prydwen. Its a shame.

Aussie

Banned
Fadeh said:
Yes thats what some people want to get rid of the game. And i have forbid all pe people to use this shit. Maelstrom is the worst lagstrafe guild on prydwen. Its a shame.

tbh, I would do that too if i saw your 'FG' coming :eek:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Btw, if anyone's insecure about this:

Lagstrafing doesnt mean that you are strafing and lagging (window-dragging or whatever)

It's simply strafing and exploiting lag in the game that makes /stick catch up too slow so you get "target out of view messages".

This can be partly helped by /face, but if you use /face instead of /stick, you wont follow if he goes out of range, so you may end up with "target out of range" message instead of "target out of view".

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:

jeeees, i wonder where we got the idea from? :rolleyes:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Some EL savages doing it now aswell.. Please stop :worthy:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
jeeees, i wonder where we got the idea from? :rolleyes:

Remish: If other people can stop. Why cant you? Because you do realise its an extreme advantage you get if you use it. And dont you think its unfair if one team use it and the other dont?

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand the fun part of winning if i know i was winning thanks to a cheat.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Remish: If other people can stop. Why cant you? Because you do realise its an extreme advantage you get if you use it. And dont you think its unfair if one team use it and the other dont?

your casters raped us with it for months, we start doing it, you cry irl and want everyone in all realms too stop it at once. :rolleyes:

(old discussion)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
stlong, but usual expected alb whine, on such a grats thread

grats btw :clap:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
More lies, your the only ones who complain because you cant stand losing, no other guilds have ever said we do any lag strafing shit

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Derric said:
Here it comes:

Froler sucks! :clap:

:p
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeee derric ;] Gohrim + Derric should be gm of PE kick fadeh dreami and loch and we wont argue anymore.

Aussie

Banned
well this thread turned out more interesting then i thought it wou be :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
Normal day out for PE .... What a joke of a guild they are.
lolz_edit.jpg

Notice how Fader lagtricks his allies by warping 10 feet in front of them o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom