Strong Sorc Dings Rr8

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Drmezz on RR8, uber sorc, uber mezzer who loves my afk times :wub:
keep up the good work :clap: :clap:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
dno why I got the feeling he adds on everything that moves.
grats nevertheless.

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2: OMG already rr8 that did go fast.
Big Gratz Drmezz its really nice played keep going on the good work :fluffle:
:bazbeer: :bazbeer:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
U all say gratz adder.. when everyone who said that fucking adds.... lols.. Drmezz is a damn good sorc and deserves his gratz. Wankers :wanker: :wanker: everyone adds at some time....

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
U all say gratz adder.. when everyone who said that fucking adds.... lols.. Drmezz is a damn good sorc and deserves his gratz. Wankers :wanker: :wanker: everyone adds at some time....

So do you, and a while ago you claimed you wouldn't add on 1-1 if you saw any.
I believe what makes the difference is how often you add. If it's once or twice by accident then it sure is ridiculous to call someone an -adder- if he doens't do it the rest of the time, but if it's over and over and most likely on purpose, then what's the problem with saying "Grats ADDER" ?

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
So do you, and a while ago you claimed you wouldn't add on 1-1 if you saw any.
I believe what makes the difference is how often you add. If it's once or twice by accident then it sure is ridiculous to call someone an -adder- if he doens't do it the rest of the time, but if it's over and over and most likely on purpose, then what's the problem with saying "Grats ADDER" ?

Aye how times have changed, everyone else adds on my fights? SO why not add on theirs. But if its a alb vs mid or hip MOST of time ill let em go, or wait for the alb to die so i get full rps :drink: But mids vs hibs, specially stealthers ill add on there fights because one sec ill be killing somthing and they will add ect. Its only fair.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Ive yet to see any albs not add, tho i add on alb zergs, wich is basically all albs minus the rare alb gg.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
Aye how times have changed, everyone else adds on my fights? SO why not add on theirs. But if its a alb vs mid or hip MOST of time ill let em go, or wait for the alb to die so i get full rps :drink: But mids vs hibs, specially stealthers ill add on there fights because one sec ill be killing somthing and they will add ect. Its only fair.

Hehe, yes. But then again it's just fair that people say 'Grats Adder'. I mean he can be the best sorc to ever walk this earth but as he adds on others constantly I suppose it's fair to call him that.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
respect to drmezz for running with their gg even tho they have a very hard time competing

sure he adds often but most people do, im happy that he and his group gave us some fights and didnt log after one loss /shrug

keep it up

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Vodka, our GGs are always random non opted groups and we often lack
in the healing department. (we are always short on clerics)
When several ppl in the group is less then RR5 things dont get easier.
(Thats what most of our groups look like atleast)

That said I dont think I was in the group you fought but I hope the guys
gave you a run for your money atleast. :cheers:

That adding bullshit is the worst Ive heard in a long time though.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
respect to drmezz for running with their gg even tho they have a very hard time competing

sure he adds often but most people do, im happy that he and his group gave us some fights and didnt log after one loss /shrug

keep it up

Thats the spirit <3

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Drmezz, had some good groups with you :)

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Dallas said:
Ive yet to see any albs not add, tho i add on alb zergs, wich is basically all albs minus the rare alb gg.

What about all the people that moved from Alb to Mid or Hib...? Did they stop adding right away or did you have to tie a rope to them during the first days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom