Strong Sbs !!!!

Q

Qte Eth

by killing greys today u reduce zerg in emain in future :E

S

stafford

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
LOL right back at you BOB... You accused me of whining in thread that was quit obvious not a whine..and then you come here and whine.. and when I point it out..you say " øhhh ohhhh its was a joke..ehh right..it was just to stirr up things...yeah right....

Cry More Noob....

maybe you should look at my old posts,
notice 1 thing similiar in all of them
i get a rise from the trolls

and the whole grey ganking thing
you where accusing albs on grey ganking i merely pointed out that albs dont do it half as much as mids as this entire thing proves
i never said it was a joke maybe you need a few more night classes

i enjoy winding you all up keep em coming

oh and jenna :fluffle:

D

Dook_Pug

Geez...

You're STILL whining like a mule on these boards?

Cry more ~

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by stafford
<throws dook back onto the bandwagon>

you fell off, now go zerg emain

Translation:

"You've seen me for what I am! I don't have a worthy retort so I'll use my generic reply and hope you leave me alone"

wtfpwn :<

S

stafford

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Translation:

"You've seen me for what I am! I don't have a worthy retort so I'll use my generic reply and hope you leave me alone"

so what is a valid retort to... cry more dook ?
the bellow of the forum moron has no answer
you could have been colourfull

Weep in larger ammounts novice ! for example
or
Sob for extended periods youngone

but no you choose your generic stick my nose in again "cry more"

and how can it BE a generic reply ? i dont see any other people switching realms cos they got wtfpwned :<

N

Nonnier

i logged on my healer (lvl 15) in df.

i get PAed by 7 (yes 7) infils.

i mean, come on! i was only lvl 15!

<whines about grey ganking>

oh and uma, exp kill me, fine...but plz don't laugh + rude spam me plz, thank you.

btw, i'm against grey ganking of all types.

V

venerable

Originally posted by Reinnon/Nonnier
oh and uma, exp kill me, fine...but plz don't laugh + rude spam me plz, thank you.

Cry more nOOb :)

You didn't XP die I got good RPs..I'll post the screenie later.

You got the rude spam for all the whining you do on every BD thread. You slagged me once saying "use disease noob"...so I did and you died lol...got what you deserved. What goes around...

I would have killed you even without the rocot. I've killed many BDs and will continue to attack them. I don't care if you have a mob on you or not...you still have to die :)

Uma

O

oldtimer

>and the whole grey ganking thing you where accusing albs on grey ganking i merely pointed out that albs dont do it half as much as mids as this entire thing proves

That is a ridiculous statement without substance. Everytime the stinkning, foulmouthed heathens from Albion retake DF a gank squad or 5 heads for the mid entrance and mid wings of DF to clear out the area. Doubt there is anything but grey cons when you reach plated fiends section. So why do you continue to kill lowbie mids from there on? Cause you are greygankers of course. When mids retake DF, Samac and a few other stealthers log in and starts killing lvl 15-25 mids just to feel the rush of a real challenge. Of course, this tactic is repeated by the other realms when they take control of DF (dont happen as often though, since albion keeps DF for herself quite often). Since albion do have DF control in about same proportion as the other realms together, the logical conclusion is that Albs greygank much more than the other realms together. All those retakes from both mid and hib control simply produces more instances when they can greygank. Stafford your argument is plain silly and proves you got fleas in your head.

E

eynar

the point was you ignorant cant play a real class roll an sb mooks is
he was ganking greys !
why ?
for the 1rp ???

it wasnt the fact that he killed me in df
it was that he killed 15-20 grey albs for no reason

now go away you troll wannabes

Haha, and this comes from a friar :puke: :moon: :kissit:

D

DaggerElivager

lol it is funny how at start he whines lots and as soon as people start arguing with him he gos "i love winding you guys uP" come on...u meant this thread as a whine and u know it

T

The Real Redi

the point was you ignorant cant play a real class roll an sb mooks is
he was ganking greys !
why ?
for the 1rp ???

it wasnt the fact that he killed me in df
it was that he killed 15-20 grey albs for no reason

now go away you troll wannabes

They're the enemy, if we can stop the enemy training then it slows their armies swelling ranks, and all realms do it.

Cwy mo... i can't even finish that one, tbh...

You're honestly telling me, that if you were a mid and spotted Team (24th fire wiz) XPing solo in Sauvage, and you arrived with a couple of friends, you wouldn't take that easy kill? Damn, i would... you need toughening up, m'boy! :clap:

B

Brunore

Originally posted by The Real Redi
They're the enemy, if we can stop the enemy training then it slows their armies swelling ranks, and all realms do it.

Bollocks, we do it because we all want a BW whine thread dedicated to us.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by venerable

You got the rude spam for all the whining you do on every BD thread. You slagged me once saying "use disease noob"...so I did and you died lol...got what you deserved. What goes around...

I would have killed you even without the rocot. I've killed many BDs and will continue to attack them. I don't care if you have a mob on you or not...you still have to die :)

Uma

Amusing. I seem to remember recently you were on one of your grey-killing sprees in DF and when I logged my bonedancer to come looking for you, you scuttled off nowhere to be found.

So much for taking an equal con not already engaged in combat :p

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
LOL right back at you BOB... You accused me of whining in thread that was quit obvious not a whine..and then you come here and whine.. and when I point it out..you say " øhhh ohhhh its was a joke..ehh right..it was just to stirr up things...yeah right....

Cry More Noob....

Aye stafford don't you try flame my favorate BD...btw you biatch eatsinfs you killed my buffbot at apk :<<<, I really wanna hurt you now :p

J

jammin0o

lol every1 has been gray killed in df or whatever by some random assasin, everyone else seems to deal with it. I just carry on with whatever i was doing...

V

venerable

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Amusing. I seem to remember recently you were on one of your grey-killing sprees in DF and when I logged my bonedancer to come looking for you, you scuttled off nowhere to be found.

So much for taking an equal con not already engaged in combat :p

I'll only "scuttle off" when necessary, like when SMs are pbaoeing near me or I know SBs are looking. If they aare alone I may take them out. Who wouldn't run off if 8 ppl were looking for them?

As for grey ganking yes I do it, but I also like to get yellows too.

Just gimme your BD name and I assure you i will meet you :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Well Ven, you may yet prove to be a talented assassin but you'll never make detective.

My boney is in my sig :D

V

venerable

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Well Ven, you may yet prove to be a talented assassin but you'll never make detective.

My boney is in my sig :D

Lol oops :)

I'm alt tabbing and reading a lot while SCing...honest.

I'm sure I ganked Jink as a gray but not as a yellow...yet :)

D

Dook_Pug

so what is a valid retort to... cry more dook ?
the bellow of the forum moron has no answer
you could have been colourfull

Weep in larger ammounts novice ! for example
or
Sob for extended periods youngone

but no you choose your generic stick my nose in again "cry more"

and how can it BE a generic reply ? i dont see any other people switching realms cos they got wtfpwned :<

LOL, I'll try to reply to your post... I say "try" because it doesn't seem like your keyboard agrees with you.

This is a public forum, "sticking my nose in".. Hardly, I was exercising my right to tell you that yet another one of your posts ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD was the work of a complete and utter fuckwit and also that NOBODY cares.

Your reply was lame. Ofc, I'm sure you'll explain your assumption that because I think you're full of shit I'm an "Emain zerger".

And I changed realms 'coz Mid was full of people like Freia, not that it has any relevance. :rolleyes:

N

Nonnier

Uma

erm.... i hate to burst ur bubble and that, but

1. i was res sick
2. u did exp kill me, i lost con
3. i admit, u did disease...well done
4.i don't remember using the word noob, if i remember rightly i called you a stupid f***wit for not using diseases against a boney
5. no u wouldn't have killed me if it wasn't for the rocot, i saw u coming.
6.rude spamming just isn't nice
7.neither is laugh spamming
8.neither is hitting me with a rocot attacking me
9.i didn't have purge up
and 10. i forgot to have sheild up

so its not because ur a great infil that u killed me, its because i fucked up for being in alb df side and forgetting that i was res sick, no purge and no self buffs :)

L

Lubricador

you was with shields and you wasnt ress illness in the screenie thats for sure ^^ .

V

venerable

Originally posted by Reinnon/Nonnier
erm.... i hate to burst ur bubble and that, but

1. i was res sick
2. u did exp kill me, i lost con
3. i admit, u did disease...well done
4.i don't remember using the word noob, if i remember rightly i called you a stupid f***wit for not using diseases against a boney
5. no u wouldn't have killed me if it wasn't for the rocot, i saw u coming.
6.rude spamming just isn't nice
7.neither is laugh spamming
8.neither is hitting me with a rocot attacking me
9.i didn't have purge up
and 10. i forgot to have sheild up

so its not because ur a great infil that u killed me, its because i fucked up for being in alb df side and forgetting that i was res sick, no purge and no self buffs :)

u gave RP - can't have been res sick.

I have always used disease against boneys...so I guess it's not me who is the stupid fuckwit huh? :)

I yelled at you as you ran to crossroads to get you to fight but you went to the rocots. I'm not gonna pass up an advantage by waiting for you to kill the rocot. If you want to be dumb enough to fight green cons in the alb side of DF that's not my problem.

If you had purge up you would be dead still - I 3 shot you. Also you will see that I used vanish to PA twice...even with shield up you'ld be dead.

Anyway...the right result occured :)

S

stafford

Originally posted by Dook_Pug

And I changed realms 'coz Mid was full of people like Freia, not that it has any relevance. :rolleyes:

and now hibernia has you im sure alb and mid will gain you some new residents

and it seems SOMEBODY cares,
hell, it seems you care too !

because you have an awfully obsessive interest in me,
if you dont like what i write
dont read my posts
:fluffle:

someday dook someone will love you !

D

Dook_Pug

Heh, I don't even need to reply to your posts anymore.

You make yourself look stupid enough as it is (on a daily basis too, tbfh).

/point
/laugh

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by Lubricador
you was with shields and you wasnt ress illness in the screenie thats for sure ^^ .

on my side i was res ill, and no shields (i admit i had my proc shield from my crappy staff up), and AB shield (i'm not that stupid)

i have a screenie to prove it, i can't be arsed to put onto the internet

N

Nonnier

u gave RP - can't have been res sick.

I have always used disease against boneys...so I guess it's not me who is the stupid fuckwit huh? :)

I yelled at you as you ran to crossroads to get you to fight but you went to the rocots. I'm not gonna pass up an advantage by waiting for you to kill the rocot. If you want to be dumb enough to fight green cons in the alb side of DF that's not my problem.

If you had purge up you would be dead still - I 3 shot you. Also you will see that I used vanish to PA twice...even with shield up you'ld be dead.

Anyway...the right result occured :)

they aggroed me, kinda differcult to advoid that.

if i had purge and wasn't fighting a rocot, and had my good sheilds up (except the crap proc shield), then it might have been different.

anyway, well done...ur the first infil (except rambo) to actually use disease.

i just feel that the rude and laugh spam wasn't nessercery as you had to rely on a green con mob to distract me so i didn't notice u were there till it was too late.

and yes...its not amazing that i didn't stand a chance against infils, cause amazingly infils can solo BDs.

and since you were one of the people to whine about BDs overpoweredness, i congratulate you for actually listening to all the BDs about using disease against us.

still, i could have ingored this incident if u didn't laugh and rude spam me.....but yet again as you see the need to gloat just because you kill a BD while he was hitting a mob, fine then.

i'll just make a extra special point to kill you in the future.

(PS, i checked logged...res ill ran out during the fight)

V

venerable

I only laughed etc as you gave me a hard time in the forums over my views on BDs. I don't laugh spam as a rule, but if ppl have provocative views on the forums then I'll make sure they know how I feel during the game.

Yes as an infil I can kill them, but I have a 50 wiz and 50 sorc too and they have a real problem. Furthermore, I have been involved in several fights where a low realm rank BD has killed many against the odds. My own personal opinion (along with many others) is that they need to be brought in line.

When BDs don't acknowledge how overpowered the class is (come on, I saw the Bananawhatever 17 kills spam, and I read your gloat about 7 kills being a record), but then fan the flames by taking the piss saying "use tactics" or "use disease noob" you have to expect people to be pissed off. If my class was overpowered I would *shut up* on the boards. You either make enemies or you get your class nerfed.

Here's a prediction: next patch we will see lots of whines about volcanic pillar wizzies. My wiz has already realm respecced to get this and I can assure you it will be carnage. Fifteen minute insta huge nukes. BD pets will drop. Many will cry nerf. Let's see how the shoe fits the other foot.

Users who are viewing this thread