Strong Sbs !!!!

D

Dorin

I don't laugh spam as a rule

lol yeah... tell us about it again, never seen you ever with my chanter, when i logged in the other day. You have killed me when i was resting after a fight with a blue con dwarf (yea i was stupid enough, but hey iam not the greatest caster :). Then laughed (no idea if it was spam or not as i have released. Can understand ppls frustration about you tho... :)

L

Lubricador

a) You need 5 minutes after ress illnes gone to give rps , and you gave rps in the screenie [ you didnt give all rps a lvl 50 can give so you wasnt at full hps ]

b)You was with your own shields , casters without their shields = casters eating cap dmg , and i think that 250 [ af of caster without shields up] +75 from the buff you said isnt enough , still you will taste cap dmg

G

gudrex

I love it when i get a laugh spam......it usually means that i have pissed someone off. And thats a good thing :clap: :clap:

V

venerable

Originally posted by Dorin
lol yeah... tell us about it again, never seen you ever with my chanter, when i logged in the other day. You have killed me when i was resting after a fight with a blue con dwarf (yea i was stupid enough, but hey iam not the greatest caster :). Then laughed (no idea if it was spam or not as i have released. Can understand ppls frustration about you tho... :)

I laughed at you because you spam laughed my friar Venerable at hibside DF.

I stress again..I don't laugh spam as a rule...but if ppl do it to me they get it in return.

S

Shike

Originally posted by Derric
Who's Stafford?

some random "hey-look-at-me" idiot like so many we have seen before, nothing new here. :rolleyes:

:sleeping:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by venerable
Here's a prediction: next patch we will see lots of whines about volcanic pillar wizzies. My wiz has already realm respecced to get this and I can assure you it will be carnage. Fifteen minute insta huge nukes. BD pets will drop. Many will cry nerf. Let's see how the shoe fits the other foot.

Possibly, but after next patch you aren't going to find anywhere near as many Mids out and about on the frontier. Remember we have fewer classes than any other realm and goodly percentage of those are basically getting screwed royally.

I like my bonedancer but its just fluff compared to my SM and in Mid its one of the few classes that isn't getting a kicking next patch.

Happy gloating, you're not going to have that many Mids to gloat over ;)

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Derric
Who's Stafford?

he's the friar who gives you a "Personal BW Flame(tm)" if you kill him with an overpowered class, with a group, or, if you emote at him....

:D

V

venerable

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Happy gloating, you're not going to have that many Mids to gloat over ;)

Wasn't meant as a gloat :(

I was merely stating what I see ahead on these boards. I don't want to see some of the fotm crowd whining about wizzies next patch when they gloat and belittle people who complain about pwndancers.

I don't see why mids should quit next patch...hasn't really affected the US population. The middie end regen was far too powerful anyway and it was right to put a range on it. As for LA, well that's been brought into line...zerkers can still compete. Shadowblades now have to be critblades now, but imo that's a good thing...shadowzerkers go against the philosophy of the assassin class. I'm looking forward to even fights now against SBs, as well as seeing more skillful assassins rewarded for lining up PA, rather than a cheesy spam of doublefrost fortehwin.

F

Fafnir

The middie end regen was far too powerful anyway and it was right to put a range on it.
They made it a conc buff too. So less other buffs, or more bots.

J

Jenna.

Wasn't meant as a gloat :(

I was merely stating what I see ahead on these boards. I don't want to see some of the fotm crowd whining about wizzies next patch when they gloat and belittle people who complain about pwndancers.

I don't see why mids should quit next patch...hasn't really affected the US population. The middie end regen was far too powerful anyway and it was right to put a range on it. As for LA, well that's been brought into line...zerkers can still compete. Shadowblades now have to be critblades now, but imo that's a good thing...shadowzerkers go against the philosophy of the assassin class. I'm looking forward to even fights now against SBs, as well as seeing more skillful assassins rewarded for lining up PA, rather than a cheesy spam of doublefrost fortehwin.

IMO FYI I would like all hib and albs have 1 hp and instadie when they are in the same zone as me, can I please mom!? (even fights rofl)

V

venerable

Originally posted by Fafnir
They made it a conc buff too. So less other buffs, or more bots.

Should have made it a chant imo

S

stafford

Originally posted by Shike
some random "hey-look-at-me" idiot like so many we have seen before, nothing new here. :rolleyes:

:sleeping:

and you are.....

J

Jaem

Originally posted by DaggerDeadly
lol it is funny how at start he whines lots and as soon as people start arguing with him he gos "i love winding you guys uP" come on...u meant this thread as a whine and u know it

True...

Think I might have ago at some grey killing sometime, kinda funny how all this a whining/arguing starts off on another "omfg why did I get ganked in an rvr zone" thread :D

D

Dorin

I laughed at you because you spam laughed my friar Venerable at hibside DF.

I stress again..I don't laugh spam as a rule...but if ppl do it to me they get it in return.

:) k, do you go to emain btw? or only pharmin low lvls and soloers in df?

V

venerable

Originally posted by Dorin
:) k, do you go to emain btw? or only pharmin low lvls and soloers in df?

Yes I do, but I go to Odin's more. I don't have a buffbot, so Emain can be rather cruel.

Saying that, Odin's has been rather busy recently...

Anyway, I don't shirk from the challenge of 2 or 3 yellows...just I make a judgement on their levels and their clas make up. For example, I will not try to solo a yellow chanter and yellow druid fighting drinkers normally :)

F

faderullan

Originally posted by Reinnon/Nonnier
i logged on my healer (lvl 15) in df.

i get PAed by 7 (yes 7) infils.

i mean, come on! i was only lvl 15!

That must be 7 really crap infils if they need 7 pa to kill a lvl 15

Z

zanski

Originally posted by stafford

now go away you troll wannabes

HAHAH troll wannabes :puke: as if, man they is ugly

U, G, L , Y, u aint got no alibi you ugly hey hey u ugly :clap:

S

snotfor

Hmmm now thats a nice post, can we go on playing now??

N

nemesisgm

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I log in df ready for him next time in that case.Suggest mids log a savage their side for infs :p

Oh Sycho back in df now thats something almost worth coming out of retirement for;)

D.

Users who are viewing this thread