Strong middies at Event (BRAGIS SCORPIONS)

K

Kahland

Great job at killing albs Bragi's Scorpions sure knows how to ruin events. Piphans and his grp with more of BS, killed me several times, including other ppl in my grp.

P

painman

I wasent at the bragi grp at this event but, every bragis member (allmost) left the hunt becouse they constantly was under attack by albs :(
feel sry for those "indecent" who got killed doing this event, but plz do not put all blame on mids!!
When i entered the event, fg stealthers(albs) where camping our pk!
what kind first impression is that for an event where u supposed to be helping each other....

how can u tell diffrence between angry enemies and friendly enemies, and not to forget enemys who r trying to suicide :)

afterall i actually tought this was a succesfull event (weird tho)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Kahland
Great job at killing albs Bragi's Scorpions sure knows how to ruin events. Piphans and his grp with more of BS, killed me several times, including other ppl in my grp.
As always its only mids that are the blacksheep... Perhaps you should start looking among your own realm mates, from what i've heard they where attacking mids and hibs too. So blame them before you blame someone else.

M

mavericky

Every realm seemed to be guilty of attacking the others to an extent (didnt see any hibs doing it though) Seems a shame that we couldnt all work together for just a few hours

H

Harm

QQ

(I always wanted to say that)

M

myrte

Originally posted by mavericky
(didnt see any hibs doing it though)
On taking the very first keep maybe half an hour after the event had started (the Lord being down to 5%) some chanter started pboae'ing and killed 15+ mids in a few seconds ... every realm has its assholes.

L

lissandra

Dont go to a rvr place if u dont wanna die to enemies.

D

DaggerElivager

i saw all 3 realms doing it.....i left cos it lagged so much i could solo a mob and instead of helping me albs just ganked me...fun!

K

Kelmorian

Re: Re: Strong middies at Event (BRAGIS SCORPIONS)

Originally posted by Fafnir
As always its only mids that are the blacksheep...

first thing that happned when i enterd there with my shaman...

Usor shoots you with his bow!...

R

Roo Stercogburn

Bragi's are in the same alliance as Fedaykin. The heads up to all our allies entering was that Albs were killing members of the other two realms and to be wary.

I think flaming Bragi's is uncalled for and basically Kahland you're having yet another of your whines and taking a pop at people you probably shouldn't.

Why is it I'm unconvinced you are completely innocent in this?

Oh yeh, its because I wasn't born yesterday ;)

L

lubbock

Originally posted by myrte
On taking the very first keep maybe half an hour after the event had started (the Lord being down to 5%) some chanter started pboae'ing and killed 15+ mids in a few seconds ... every realm has its assholes.

This is in my book a brilliant move, the lord was almost dead and by killing all the albs and hibbies, Middies were certain of getting loot, as theywould take the kill, it was a gamble and it worked, and if i have had a pbaoe i would have done the same :)

O

old.Gromnir

Every realm seemed to be guilty of attacking the others to an extent (didnt see any hibs doing it though) Seems a shame that we couldnt all work together for just a few hours

As a hib I can name and shame quite a few people :p

If you want to know who did the Lords room trick ... and he did it more then once, I think I counted atleast 4 lord room AOE.

Name starts with G you should have seen the spams.

Other hibs, well there where atleast a fullgroup running around killings mids and albs because they "got hurt" that mids and albs killed them. So they thought they'd return the favor.

REALY silly all in all, but every realm had assholes ... I saw must albs thou ... Sorry but I could not leave Central Keep with out beeing dotted by an alb.

M

myrte

Originally posted by lubbock
This is in my book a brilliant move, the lord was almost dead and by killing all the albs and hibbies, Middies were certain of getting loot, as theywould take the kill, it was a gamble and it worked, and if i have had a pbaoe i would have done the same :)
And that's why you are an asshole.

If you want to know who did the Lords room trick ... and he did it more then once, I think I counted atleast 4 lord room AOE.
Yeah, yeah, he would deserve his name mentioned here and I have difficulties to keep me under control to not post it here. I really hope he gets shafted for his behaviour in his own realm as mids and albs can't do much about him.

P

Pehrson

I was at that event in Bragis main grp. All i remember was getting 7 rps and 1 rps. but i left early cause og ppl bagan killing each other and i think that all bragis left rather early.
i got killed my self by a hib called flubba while resting in the water :(

Next time Goa should make us all imune to enemy attacks so ae damage whould work and noone begins killing eachother

O

old.Gromnir

I think you missed out the

CHANTER part and the MIDS part

Thats is it was a hib aoe'd the mids to death so we took the keep from the mids.

Same thing at the Black Queen, she is down to 1% and VOLLA a Chanter AOE's the room taking down atleast 10-15+

Just so you know before you start talking, the only Middie Aoe spell's I saw saw from Shamans ... so maybe I was lucky

H

Hyuga Hinata

(didnt see any hibs doing it though)

You just happened to miss the whole Severance event then? Basically their whole guild came in and started harrassing mids and albs.

Originally posted by lissandra
Dont go to a rvr place if u dont wanna die to enemies.

If you want RP's then the event area REALLY wasn't the place to go you know, you got BG2 rp's per kill. You'd get more RP's from a solo kill in emain than you would killing the entire mid and alb armies combined.

PS: Kahland, you really shoudn't be whining on mids. At some point in the event the mid main chat started to get spammed by people pissed of at PE, care to guess what they were angry at you for hmm?

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata
You just happened to miss the whole Severance event then? Basically their whole guild came in and started harrassing mids and albs.

Thought they would not be that RP hungry,ahwell not first time i mistake.

T

tanq

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata

Ehm post SS of that please...we never had more than 1fg there(maybe a few NS also), so would like to see how our entire guild could have done so.

My grp came in rather late, and after our other grp had gone odins.
First run i do admit that we killed a few mids and albs, as we was told that mids was killing everything in there.

Second run we ran into PE and did a few /hug /wave and all was fine.
After that we ran into mid zerg and started /hug /wave only to find some trigger happy mid strated nuking us, which pretty much ended up with us dead after killing him.

So yes i'm pretty sure it was my rp hungry grp that started it all...if that makes you sleep any better that is.

D

danish

Kahland u got owned by piphans from bragis

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I saw 100000000 ppl killing other ppls

O

old.Noita

Originally posted by kemor
Just for the record, we didn't "plan" on the fact that realms would ally against the enemies and on some servers, realms are fighting each other more than against the inhabitants of Heimaey. It was up to players to ally, fight or do whatever they wanted. :cool:

Oh, and Prydwen & Excalibur were the first servers Europe wide to clear the threat of Black Queen, nice one :clap:

Q: When was this EVER supposed to be a co-op event? Answer: NEVER.

See enemy - go kill! See enemy - dont kill! You pay your subs you make that choice and people here who say different havent got a fucking clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom