Strife recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Odysseus

cleric, friar, sorc of level 45+
tanks level 50+

see http://www.vegy.34sp.com/strife/ for more info and contact me ingame if it has interest.

Our goal:
- To be able to reliably field at least 2fg of competent players into battle, whereever that may be.
- To enhance the RvR experience of our members.
- To improve the skills of all members with regards to utilization of abilities.
Our activities:
RvR.
Our members:
- Humour is a necessity
- RvR experience is nice to have
- The ability to take and give constructive citizism is a necessity
- l33t uber 3g0: dont apply

D

Duryn

Yes Tilda, very funny.
Pity so many people agreed you and FC were a bunch of cocks and had you leave/kicked from an alliance.

O

old.Odysseus

/bump for those that want to join a relaxed bunch of ppl that likes doing some RvR.

And for those that would take pride in being in a guild which is respected and recognized even by our enemies.

C

Ckiller ofDust

Think of it like this:

U get the chance to play with the one the only The Pink Helmet

:clap:

On a more serious note Strife is actually a good workin outfit who often brings fear in the enemies and has alot of fun doin it

L

-Lonewolf-

Tad extreme reaction to a simple mistake

I am sure Tilda will correct it

No need to guild bash over it

I'll have you know First Cohort was defending ur realm and teaching the low lvls when Strife was still in nappies and sucking dummers

Show respect and be respected

(Views here are not endorsed by BW or my position as a moderator just by the fact I am human and defending my guild)

S

skile

I would wanna join Strife if I wouldn't be in Dragon Knights, best guys around imho. And PvE is more fun than RvsR :). The only shame is that it's hard getting a group when out rvsring, since guildgrps tend to keep themselves isolated from outer influences, not worth the cost of leaving DK tho.

wub DK ;o.

B

Belomar

Btw, Ody, that's a nicely modified quote you have in your signature (oops, here I go hijacking again!). I bet you have "Run, you fools!" macroed too, right? :D

In regards to Lonewolf's comment, I could also add that some of the members of Strife were ruling RvR with the Royal Bavarians when First Cohort was but a glimmer in Quicksilver's eye. ;) (Btw, I still remember Quicksilver joining my tangler group in Lyonesse back when few knew what a friar could do and claiming that "I'd rather hit things than heal". )

L

-Lonewolf-

Remember the days when there was no such thing as Tanglers and people had only just found out about the trees

Ah the days of Krondor, Huma, Melisande, Finster when alpha was gromit alot more

Jesus I have played this game too long LOL

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Belomar
I bet you have "Run, you fools!" macroed too, right? :D

hehehe i should have.... I do have these though:

<<<CONTACT>>>
<<<MEZZED FFS HELP HELP IM DYING ARGH ARGH>>>

on my up-and-coming cleric i made this:
<<<ARGH FFS HELP HELP H-E-L-P CLERIC UNDER ATTACK BY MULTIPLE PURPLE CON ENEMIES>>>

===
On a sidenote about the old days;
I was the one to invent massive tangler pulls with my critshot :)
(And boy did it cost a lot of money in releases).

A

Apathy

I still remember Quicksilver joining my tangler group in Lyonesse back when few knew what a friar could do and claiming that "I'd rather hit things than heal".

Hope he doesn't read this but...he actually healed me a few times yesterday, resulting in my IRL health bar going down and me nearly having a stroke.

What a stud!

a.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
<<<CONTACT>>>
Hmm. Tell me how this macro is different from the ubiquitous "INC" that you were lamenting about in a thread a long while back? ;)

O

old.Odysseus

Hmm. Tell me how this macro is different from the ubiquitous "INC" that you were lamenting about in a thread a long while back? ;)
wtf does 'ubiquitous' mean?

Besides, my rant on INC was meant for /as and /c, not /g. In groups u clearly dont have time for elaborate explanations. In an emain chatgroup INC is quite useless when ure at MMG while you dont know where the moron screaming INC is.

L

-Lonewolf-

BACK TO THE TOPIC

STRIFE RECRUITING SEE TOP!

O

osrim

Right...

Originally posted by Duryn
Yes Tilda, very funny.
Pity so many people agreed you and FC were a bunch of cocks and had you leave/kicked from an alliance.

And you showing good example here about your maturity...

How well u know any of FC members? Besides Gawain, he was ok guy earlier but some evil has taken grab on him what I have heard.

Good luck to Strife and other ppls, cya at battlefield.

Os out.

Q

QuickS

Originally posted by Apathy
Hope he doesn't read this but...he actually healed me a few times yesterday, resulting in my IRL health bar going down and me nearly having a stroke.

What a stud!

a.

hey I've got wild healing and mastery of healing, I'm teh uber healer now.. :)

As for the 'old days' I actually was a healer first in pve cus back then all the clerics were smite. The only time i didnt bother healing was when i did trees because i could tank them just as good as tanks.

O

old.LandShark

Smite cleric > better healer than rejuv friar.

F

Flimgoblin

depends how they spec :)

1 in rejuv = crap healing even from a cleric

33 in rejuv = damned good healing even from a friar.

D

Duryn

Joining Strife will also mean you get a one in a lifetime opportunity to group with my cleric on rare occasions.
You thought you had seen it all in PvE with spanish smite clerics, but now be amazed as your lifebar slowly drops without a single heal while I happily smite away with my spec 3 smite.

C

Ckiller ofDust

hehe dont listen to duryn its all ín his head....

He playes his cleric real good acctually :)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Duryn
Yes Tilda, very funny.

How dare you speak about FC like that. We are ten times the guild you are and with a quarter of the numbers too.

We were kicked from the alliance because we apparently didn't take enough Alb frontier keeps. But I don't recall any part of the alliance stipulating that FC has to do that. God knows Strife and HB are big enough to do it themselves.

Plus the fact that Krane is a whining baby, stung over the Fetid thing. :p Pffft...get over it.

I know, it must be horrible to have Gawain in your guild now but you are just going to have to come to terms with it and stop lashing out at FC. It just makes you look silly!

(Personally, I don't see the need for an alliance right now anyway.)

a.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by QuickS
hey I've got wild healing and mastery of healing, I'm teh uber healer now.. :)

As for the 'old days' I actually was a healer first in pve cus back then all the clerics were smite. The only time i didnt bother healing was when i did trees because i could tank them just as good as tanks.

~falls over in shock~

Oh Q...I never knew! Now I love you more than ever.

~swoons~ I had WH2 but respecced to MoPain2 for some reason. This was after I respecced from...Tireless. :S

a.

O

old.Odysseus

OK, thats it.
Some moderator get a grip and delete all the flame crap in here.

This is a non-hostile post about Strife recruiting not an incentive to go into flame war.

L

-Lonewolf-

My suggestion is delete the thread and start a new one Ody or just lock it and start a new one upto u

You have the powah as you started the thread

O

old.Odysseus

When trying to delete:

vBulletin Message

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features?

Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user: old.Odysseus

Any help on this?

F

Flimgoblin

try locking the thread (drop down bottom right corner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom