WTF? Strictly dancing

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What the living fuck is that shit?
I just watched it properly after years of seeing it in the background, they seem to have Pavlov dogged the audience into cheering every time one of the dancers get's lifted up on a wire...lifted up on a fucking wire to try and put some interest into that boring shite.
The production team I suppose sat around the table, gun's cocked at their own heads and then one dribbles out, after dismissing having them shoot fireworks at each other that maybe the moronic throbbing blob that is the audience will regain consciousness if they lift the contestants off the floor.
This is the most popular show on TV and I write an open letter here to Al Quada to come over here and finish us off , show no mercy, just hack us down in the street, it's the kindest thing they could do.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I got a bit angry at Xfactor last night, the wife had it on. Utter garbage, every single person on there.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I sometimes wonder if they have machine guns pointing at the audience off camera in case they don't clap and scream at the appropriate times. I think I read that they used to throw you out of the Top of the Pops studio if you didn't dance, I bet it's the same with all this shit nowadays.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I sometimes wonder if they have machine guns pointing at the audience off camera in case they don't clap and scream at the appropriate times. I think I read that they used to throw you out of the Top of the Pops studio if you didn't dance, I bet it's the same with all this shit nowadays.

Sir Jim would come and dance with you if you looked a bit glum.

No wait, that was young. Glum or young, whatever.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Strictly is ok if you record it and just watch the dancing!

rynnor

Rockhound
sayward said:
Strictly is ok if you record it and just watch the dancing!

Its tripe I'm afraid - the BBC abandoning its principles in a race for ratings it doesnt actually need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom