Stressed? Or sick of the same old..

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
This is getting really stupid after the 7.823.934th version... can we unrep people posting this shit in the future please?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl you suck :wub:

btw your getting the laundry bill for my boxers dude.....

and thats really scarey.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
rofl you suck :wub:
btw your getting the laundry bill for my boxers dude.....
and thats really scarey.
Don't say you didn't know after 2 sec's what was comming?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
nope, was watching the car, luckily i was listening to some music on my headphones though.

but tbh its getting to the stage where im just going to stop looking at links people post tbh lol, the old ticker can't take it no more.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'm certainly going to have to start reading replies before clicking on a link when someone says they're doing something nice :(

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
We have people at work on grades 1-6 in payment.
Nobody looks down on the people on grade 6, but they still continue to post this shite and think it is actully funny :p
But we pat em on the back and say "Wow so funny bud, you got me there"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Jeriraa said:
This is getting really stupid after the 7.823.934th version... can we unrep people posting this shit in the future please?

Where's my marathon

Cozak

Part of the furniture
dandare and jeriraa shit themselves and got bitter I guess ah well. If I could unrep you for posting boring crappy replies in my thread jeriraa, I would, please fuck off to another thread where someone 'might' want to read your replies.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
dandare and jeriraa shit themselves and got bitter I guess ah well. If I could unrep you for posting boring crappy replies in my thread jeriraa, I would, please fuck off to another thread where someone 'might' want to read your replies.
Bitter over a childish post? Er no mate just so not funny after a 12 hour night shift and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fooking old now thats all :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Jeriraa said:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
Bitter over a childish post? Er no mate just so not funny after a 12 hour night shift and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fooking old now thats all :)

Hardly childish, if you didnt find it funny I really dont care, sorry. So please dont bother to tell me.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Cozak said:
Hardly childish, if you didnt find it funny I really dont care, sorry. So please dont bother to tell me.

Oh, come on. Tell me exactly how this is "above" the good old giving someone a wedgie in the playground thing.

'cause this is just about as old and as funny.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Actually after 2 seconds I turned my speakers off and thought "not again" but ofc I was right.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i didnt expect it.
it also didnt scare me.

i just thought it was some nice scenery to look at it. after the screaming face, i thought well its spoiled the atmosphere a bit.

over all i wasnt too botherd

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Outty and i were having sexor in the bush when they filmed that, try and find us :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:

DD for president

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Outty and i were having sexor in the bush when they filmed that, try and find us :D

Its hard to see two maggots in all that shrubbery

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Amanita said:
Oh, come on. Tell me exactly how this is "above" the good old giving someone a wedgie in the playground thing.

'cause this is just about as old and as funny.

As is going OMG LOL OLD. If you didnt like it then fuck off, where is the point in telling everybody?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
As is going OMG LOL OLD. If you didnt like it then fuck off, where is the point in telling everybody?

omg chris u suck:(

<3 gave me a laugh that vid

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Cozak said:

i guess its because its accepted forum conduct to announce something is old when the thing in question is old.

like when someone falls over and you laugh.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
tris- said:
i guess its because its accepted forum conduct to announce something is old when the thing in question is old.

like when someone falls over and you laugh.

Now, that's just old... But it's my life goal to see somebody randomly fall over.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i saw a lady fall down a hill about a month ago, it was raining and she slipped and slid down to the bottom (twas only a small hill) then she got half way up and slid down again, i put on a concerned face but when she went down the third time i piddled meself.

random falling over is funny people!!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Cozak said:

So what, I'm not allowed to express my displeasure when someone's pissed me off?

:(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Amanita said:
So what, I'm not allowed to express my displeasure when someone's pissed me off?

:(

If that pissed you off then there is something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom