Streets of Rage 4

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not sure how I feel about the graphics but SEGA are on a fantastic run with their classic franchises. If it's cheap like Sonic Mania then this is getting picked up.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Even if it's shite I'll still likely buy it for nostalgia tbfh. Looks amazing, I love it when they redo old games like this, they redid Wonder Boy recently and it was sooooo good.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Even if it's shite I'll still likely buy it for nostalgia tbfh. Looks amazing, I love it when they redo old games like this, they redid Wonder Boy recently and it was sooooo good.

I used to hate playing the mouse in that game, lol

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
*bump*

Watched a twitch stream the other night, instant cave and purchase and... IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! (*cough* I did but it on Steam though *cough*)

I'm a total LizardCube mark now @BloodOmen :eek:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
*bump*

Watched a twitch stream the other night, instant cave and purchase and... IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! (*cough* I did but it on Steam though *cough*)

I'm a total LizardCube mark now @BloodOmen :eek:

I haven't got it yet, I keep meaning to buy it but I've been busy with other stuff lately. Wife has it though, she bought it for our eldest son, played it a bit.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Honestly, revamped Sega franchises are the future. With this, Wonderboy & Sonic Mania all we're missing is a good Golden Axe game and it's the 90's again.

Honestly that feels like it would be a home run if this team did it as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Honestly, revamped Sega franchises are the future. With this, Wonderboy & Sonic Mania all we're missing is a good Golden Axe game and it's the 90's again.

Honestly that feels like it would be a home run if this team did it as well.

Yea, I'd love a Golden Axe game.

I bought Streets of Rage 4 on the PS4 earlier, bloody good little game.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It really is, I think it's the first game I've bought full price all year.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pretty hyped tbh, loved Streets of Rage.

Coming soon... EXTRA HYPE!!!

View: https://youtu.be/4LwwRrI-NY0

This is literally the first time in ages where the thought of DLC actually feels like a good thing rather than a cash grab.

SOR4 has been a bloody good game with nothing missing for a year now and it wasn't missing a thing but this is 100% "c4n w3 haz m0r3 pl0x?"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Coming soon... EXTRA HYPE!!!

View: https://youtu.be/4LwwRrI-NY0

This is literally the first time in ages where the thought of DLC actually feels like a good thing rather than a cash grab.

SOR4 has been a bloody good game with nothing missing for a year now and it wasn't missing a thing but this is 100% "c4n w3 haz m0r3 pl0x?"

Wow, I was sold when I saw Estel :D I was disappointed she wasn't playable in the base game. Wonder who the 2 blacked-out characters are... hopefully an HD Shiva or something (it does look like Shiva, one in the middle looks like Max)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow, I was sold when I saw Estel :D I was disappointed she wasn't playable in the base game. Wonder who the 2 blacked-out characters are... hopefully an HD Shiva or something (it does look like Shiva, one in the middle looks like Max)
The YouTube comments are pretty chill as well, the one about the light sabre and hologram enemies made me do a double take. There's so much packed in here. Yeah 2nd has to be Max as they already have the model same with Shiva. That's making me hopeful that we'll also get another pack as well because we're missing Zan, Skate & Too which would be another fun trio.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The YouTube comments are pretty chill as well, the one about the light sabre and hologram enemies made me do a double take. There's so much packed in here. Yeah 2nd has to be Max as they already have the model same with Shiva. That's making me hopeful that we'll also get another pack as well because we're missing Zan, Skate & Too which would be another fun trio.

Yea Roo would be pretty fun

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just bought the game. Will try later...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, Meg's a fan.

Anyone else think it's spoogetastic? @Wij?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
So, Meg's a fan.

Anyone else think it's spoogetastic? @Wij?
Unapologetically so, how could I not be for a game where these things are possible

20210717155321_1.jpg20210717164203_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom