Strange things afoot!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, I've been experimenting a while now and I've come to the conclusion that the pot type does not affect the harvest.

Check out the latest results on my gardening table and it shows no pattern at all yet :/

Am I a geek? No! It's interesting, so shoot me!

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Its not conclusive

You have some instances of the only variable being the pot type yet you got 4 diff resultrs from 4 diff pots

You have other instances of pot type variable and same product but lsightly different yields.

The Japanese are adamane that each pot type has a strong and weak element associated with it.
Nevertheless keep going, try get repeatable results ie try grow fire crystals like 10-12 times using a combination of diff pots as well as the same combo often, see how reliable recipes are :D

Anyway great work, keep it up Kupo :D

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
VERY nice site :p

Getting even better every time i look ^^

And i dont think type of pot affects what you get, but it affects amount of some items (i think)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ugly Moogle though, when's my Moogle getting up there? :touch: :m00:

Type of pot can affect the harvest, porcelain pot can prolong the life of some seeds, giving some results that can only be attained with slow growth.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Whisperess said:
Ugly Moogle though, when's my Moogle getting up there? :touch: :m00:

Hehe, as soon as I get home. Didn't have time to do it last night - was too busy playing! :)

/edit Page won't be updated for about 10 days as I've stopped planting seeds for the moment and am on holiday from Wednesday. Expect new results week commencing 1st March!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Whisperess said:
Type of pot can affect the harvest, porcelain pot can prolong the life of some seeds, giving some results that can only be attained with slow growth.

I've noticed with all 4 pot types, the fruit seeds take longer to grow and require two crystals, but the rest all seem to grow at the same rate..

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Hehe, as soon as I get home. [/QUOTE]
Rah \o/

All bow down before Teh M00gle! :worthy:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
He's sooo cute!!!!!!! :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
have you tried only going for reishi mushrooms? it would seem profitable to me to try.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes I might try to grow them again when i get back off holiday next week. Keep the prices nice and high for me if you try it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom