Strange pleasures...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Im not sure I understand what it is you do there corncob

I step over imaginary lines/lazers, as I thought it to be when I was a kid, that shoot out from corners of buildings, cabbins, chairs, carpets etc.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
but lasers DO shoot from the corners of buildings

Ezteq

Queen of OT
strange pleasures?

yeah i got a few hehe:

laying in bed reading and eating (and i dont mean normal laying in bed, I lay on my tummy facing the back wall with my book/laptop against it and then go under the duvet and make a little tent over my head...its the best!) usually sammages and crisps or choccies...i just LOVE it

sammages in themselves are a great pleasure of mine, gotta have squeezy american mustard and mayonnaisse on em though.

reading cowboy romances...thats more of a guilty pleasure tbh

coooold full fat milk and cookies, my drink of choice over xmas is milk lol

spankings...what? I just like beeing spanked a bit, its nice.

and then theres a number of little routines and rituals that i perform which are strange as hell to many people but they are good for me.

oh yeah lol and if i sneeze more than once i sing my sneezing song which is "I got a haay fever...do dee do dee do...I got a haaaay feeeeveeer!!" (to the tune of the shoe people)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I lay on my tummy facing the back wall with my book/laptop against it and then go under the duvet and make a little tent over my head

my ex did that. it's the sweetest thing ever. eating in bed though....meh. I've done it, but somehow it makes me feel dirty (and not the good dirty either :/) :(

hmm...what do I do? um. in the mornings getting dressed I *need* to put my underwear on *first* or the entire day will be wrong. I cut my food into squares or triangles, except when that is impossible, much to the hilarity of those watching me eat I must say.

on the nice side, I enjoy biking in the rain, but only when the rain has started after I left. I enjoy walking on snow. I can spend hours on the loo or in a bath with a book (currently Cryptonomicon). Also I completely adore apple pie, but only when it is made to my exact specifications, christmas pudding and by extension mince pies. I love sitting in the sun but can only do this when there is someone else with me because otherwise I'll end up doing something indoors, like fiddling with my mountainbike or somesuch :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
you know i tried putting my underwear on last but the whole superman look didnt work for me (maybe it was the fact that my draws had snoopy graphics on them?)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
hmm...what do I do? um. in the mornings getting dressed I *need* to put my underwear on *first* or the entire day will be wrong.:)

Yep as Ez says, i find the whole putting the underwear on last a bit of a pain. I can never seem to get my bra comfortable after i have put a nice blouse on

.........umm......I've said too much again, haven't I??

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Chicken Chow Mein, prawn crackers, & curry sauce

Edmond

Salad cream sandwiches/rolls

Oh, and all my prOn labelled alphabetically, but mabye thats a discussion for another time

Edmond

salad cream is satan's spunk

Could well be, but i still love it, have done for years. I get 2 rolls, fill one with loads of salad cream, and then eat it over a plate, then use the second roll to mop up whats oozed out

Mmmmmmm might go and do that right now?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I cut my food into squares or triangles, except when that is impossible, much to the hilarity of those watching me eat I must say.

This is fascinating to watch, however the temptation to plunge ones knife in and ruin TdC's symmetric food is sometimes too much for my ocd

TdC

you know i tried putting my underwear on last but the whole superman look didnt work for me (maybe it was the fact that my draws had snoopy graphics on them?)

Yep as Ez says, i find the whole putting the underwear on last a bit of a pain. I can never seem to get my bra comfortable after i have put a nice blouse on

.........umm......I've said too much again, haven't I??

no you fools :eek: some deluded people put their socks on first!

This is fascinating to watch, however the temptation to plunge ones knife in and ruin TdC's symmetric food is sometimes too much for my ocd

touch my food and I will rain fire and blood apon the earth :flame:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hmmm.. Weird pleasures?

Aftershave directly after shaving (always have, always will)
Ketchup and chicken on its own (oddly nice) or bread + ketcup.
Cookies + Ice cold full fat milk (me and Ez are win)
Vanilla milkshake/still fanta
Having the last cigarette when I know people want them more than me :)D)

I probably have weirder ones, I just can't think of them.

*Finds it odd how he wants to have a FH Babe badge* :(

Marc

FH is my second home
The only really strange pleasure I get is when I go on holiday to some eastern european country, I often go off the beaten track to where the poor people live and I get such a rush. I dont know why, I just do, its weird. Not in a "lol im richer than you" way, I cant explain it.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...also, i get excited by stationary (seriously I go to staples or something and its like when other gals go into a shoe shop) and organising, i love organising. It both excites and satisfies me.

I actually have one of those staples "easy" buttons on my desk and man is it satisfying!!

Uara

Part of the furniture
I love sitting in the sun but can only do this when there is someone else with me because otherwise I'll end up doing something indoors, like fiddling with myself :)

Fixed that for you!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lying in bed all day with my gf is one i enjoy, especially on a sunday. Wake up have sex then go back to sleep, rinse and repeat all day

- English -

Resident Freddy
...also, i get excited by stationary (seriously I go to staples or something and its like when other gals go into a shoe shop) and organising, i love organising. It both excites and satisfies me.

I actually have one of those staples "easy" buttons on my desk and man is it satisfying!!

reminds me of james may ;p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lying in bed all day with my gf is one i enjoy, especially on a sunday. Wake up have sex then go back to sleep, rinse and repeat all day

See what you mean, that is such a strange thing to enjoy. I coulnt imagine having sex all day, ill stick to splashing aftershave on my face right after ive shaved.

:eek:

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Branston Pickle and Mayo sandwiches
Turning the Air Con/Heating up to 40 just before the end of my shift (then asking the day shift how works going... love it, every time :p )
Moving stuff around on people desks... more so on Game Dev's desks... like toys humping one another... Optimus was doing something very strange the other night... (cannot do this too often, people get upset :p )

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Whenever I make mash potato, I make a little extra so I can fry it up the next morning for breakfast.
Also at work I try to avoid drinking so that when I get home, I get some ocean spray cranberry and raspberry juice and pretty much down the entire carton. Its the best. Drink. Ever.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Pad Thai with lots of chili flakes. Fav food.

Fav sinful treat - Banofie Pie!

Used to love mountain biking in the mud when raining. Nothing like getting home caked in mud from head to toe, cold and wet then jumping into a nice hot bath.

Amusing true story. May 1995 my wife's parents organised a secret Engagement Party for us. They just told us to get to there house around midday for a BBQ. I decided I needed the excercise so told the mrs I'd bike it round and that she should meet me there with some spare clothes. Anyway I went out cycling through the South Downs and villages like Nutley, Northington and then through the forests back towards Dummer and Steventon (all Hampshire). It absolutely pissed down for an hour before the sun came back out just as I arrived. I was covered head to toe in mud and wet through. Mother in law nearly had a heart attack when she met me at the door. Mrs was late as well, so I was introduced to all the family as is.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
no you fools :eek: some deluded people put their socks on first!

My GF does that, it's SO sexy walking around naked with socks on............................. not :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Putting socks on first is more efficient, anyone who doesnt is stupid in their brainsockets!

TdC

lies, underwear first! it's the only way! next you'll be telling me you put your tshirt on first and then your undies :eek:

burn the unbeliever! :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom