strange lag

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
HI.

i have the last while experienced a strange lag on my acc/Accs when using main and bb acc in NF ( tho bb standing doing nothing).

lets make a example.: i port around and no lag, suddently when i leave beno bridge i get such big lag spikes that i cant control my char, it lasts for a few min and then i dont lag for aprox 1 min and then i lag again,

ive tried to reformat my comp, run both acc in clientleep. both without clientsleep, only bb in clientsleep, etc etc.. but still having same lag.. i find it weired and it gets me pissed,, hope i can get some help ...

btw can it have anything to do with im running window mode on both acc, or the resolution on my windows deskop or ingame ?

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
alot of poeple get this too, as do some people in my guild when dual logging in NF or cata instances.

The main solution factor will be getting more RAM. 1gig does well for 1 account, or 2 accounts in SI/classic/toa. But it doesnt really do for cata or NF. If you can afford it (ofc), id recommend getting another 1gig.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
well its always a good idea to play around with the settings in your Client in regards to the grafical settings ie what the water looks like ect. I run 2 clients with only a gig ram and I have dual logged through a 120+ Masterlevel raid with np =D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
well its always a good idea to play around with the settings in your Client in regards to the grafical settings ie what the water looks like ect. I run 2 clients with only a gig ram and I have dual logged through a 120+ Masterlevel raid with np =D

nice, i cant even have 2 acc on at a major keep take, lags too much, and ive been playing around with the setting since yesterday,, still no good thingy,, but try tell me what options and resolutions you run with :D . might help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom