Strange error while dual logged

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
OK this is on US tho but..

When I dual log and dont perform an action on the main screen the other acc lds in a a min or two.

Note: its not really an Ld the game crashes and I get a windows error msg (wanna sent this log etc bla bla )

Seeing how it does it its like if I dont touch the controls for a few mins it happens

If I keep fighting a lot and shit it never lds

Maybe thats just coincidence but anyway

Help? :p

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
chimp, get better comp, cata client is like lighter than toa at least!
run other client with clientsleep , change memory handling for daoc , is some options u got , however the only good solution for dual logging is using a spare comp to log on 2nd account :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Rightclick my computer -> properties -> advances -> performance options -> put it to background services
That is if you have win2k, solved the problem for me atleast, then just use the /clientsleep background or minimized command on inactive window/client
I can stick now aswell :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Try copying the folder so you have another directory to run the other account from...if this doesn't work then do not bother buying a good pc unless you play other games a lot on it in my view.(if that's the case then a SLI based pc with an athlon fx proccessor is the way to go by far providing you have the cash for it xE)

Dual ultra cpu's in SLI is what i will be aiming for sometime soon. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom