Strange damage

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
This has happened to me quite a number of times, I am hitting someone for constantly around say 170-220MH when all of a sudden my next hit will land for 70-80MH.

It has happened on most any kinds of enemys and I have no clue why, anyone else had this happen or know why?

Its not a battlercharge (know what that looks like) Not scalarsproc, not the AF proc (thats the wings right?), I just dont know what it is.

For example was fighting Binfil yesterday, was hitting for around 180MH pretty constantly when all of a sudden.

Attachments

• weirdhit.JPG
    weirdhit.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 245

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I get a simular thing all the time on my Saifang and Ferret, altho I'm hitting constant dmg on 1 assasin with same (-dmg), then I meet another and I'm doing so crap but with same (-dmg), this is heaters on leather, shouldn't I be doing the same dmg?

Other night I had a rr6 NS backstab my Ferret, and I turned around and hit for a constant 240-270 anytime.

Then the next night I found a rr3 SB and I did a constant 130-150. :S

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Its probably the Scalars-proc, despite you saying you recognize it. The damage-shield is also a part of the Scalars-proc; most INF's dont have a dmg-shield unless u get the 'Strand of bla bla eminates XX damage' which is CTD-dmg-shield

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Well there was no Bright red ball proccing around him, I think that is the scalarsproc isnt it? (Using ToA client, dont know if it looks different in Cata)

Ofcourse the grapshics can bug I know, but this happens too often and I dont see the proc, I see it every once in a while and then the damage drops, but scalars isnt a 50% absorbproc is it?

EDIT: Looked it up and its 40% it seems, so could be that but graphics may bug :(

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Empty Mind maybe ?

And mid stealths run with resists up alot.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but empty mind and resistbuffs show up in the (-xxx) in the text.

Btw. What message does the scalarsproc display so I can look for that in the log the next time.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
Empty Mind maybe ?

And mid stealths run with resists up alot.

binfil is an alb :p

and dosnt seem like he has resists up acording to the (-13)

im quite sure it was scallars proc :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
sphir said:
binfil is an alb :p

and dosnt seem like he has resists up acording to the (-13)

im quite sure it was scallars proc :)

I know that... :p

I was referring to someone posting here about attacking some assassin, and afterwards a SB and only hitting for 130-150 dmg or so instead off the higher dmg on the previous assassin.

edit: was Saifang :p <3

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
i met some 2 albs awhile ago.. was nuking em for like 120(-20) or something in that area... i would understand if i hit for like 120(-320) or so, with ppl having baod, empty mind up or summin. Never happended before :p

and no, i wasnt ress sick.. i was fully buffed etc. :x

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Doesn't Herret RR5 RA show up as larger resist? (-xx) etc

Keitan

Banned
This happens to me all the time on my sb hes got lots of artis and stuff battler+malice i do like 500dmg on malice pa on casters and 21 dmg on battler !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom