Strange ????? CCC2

O

old.Evildancer

The closing day was 1 sept how the hell is it possible to let a second team of ccc to join

O

old.Evildancer

Why is ccc and tds not submit a thrid team so they can be sure to win every division one tds and one ccc

O

old.=CCC=Virus

What the hell clan are you from EvilDancer.....It seems to me you have it in for =CCC=!!!!

Okay look mate i take your point.....If you wanna stop players jumping from team to team then the BWEFL should do the following:

1) Make all games in BWEFL 5v5 games with 2 subs. That way we can all prepare properly with tactics n teams n such. If you cant field a team of 5 then you forfit the game and quite franky shouldnt even bloody be here in the 1st place!!!

2) teams with 2 teams in BWEFL should have to list both there 2 teams so as not to have players swapping between teams....Because I agree that is somehhat unfair. It also goes back to point 1 that if one game we play is 5v5 and we use the team we listed....but wrld wanna play 6v6 then we WILL shift a player from team 2 to team 1 so setting rule 1 in place would stop this!

Hope that these rules can be set so other clans can feel safe in the knowledge that no dodgy shit is going on!

'V' Out

O

old.Teflon2

Yeah Right

"Obviously" you wouldn't want to borrow players from Team2 to compliment Team1 would you?
After all, CCC1 and CCC2 are in different divisions, therefore the players in CCC2 are not up to CCC1 standard !

O

old.=CCC=Virus

The =CCC= Teams are both as equally strong as each other!

'V' Out

O

old.Teflon2

LOL

There you go then!
You have just admitted it!
Get your teams in the same division!
If they are equally as strong, then they should be in the same division!

O U T O F O R D E R

O

old.Rabbit

As I've said in another thread, the only right thing is to make a seperate division with only 2nd teams of one clan.

O

old.=CCC=Virus

let me get this straight...You think were out of order because we can field 2 decent teams ???

LOL....wtf is that out of order ???

Which clan are u from anyway ?

'V'

O

old.Teflon2

Unbelievable

Sorry, but this is my understanding of how the league works:

Div1 is for the Top Skill Clans
Div2 is for the Average Skill Clans
Div3 is for the Fair Skill Clans

If your teams are as good as you say, then you will own the Average Skill Clans.

If you are as good as you say, then both your teams should be in the division for the Top Skill Clans.

I can't put it any plainer than that.
I think you have deiliberately put your clans in seperate divisions, in case you lose div1.

It's called manipulating the system, and abusing your position, and it sucks.

O

old.=CCC=Virus

I see your point and u make a good one....

I will say this in our defence. We didnt set out with the attention of playing 2 teams...we saw tds with 2 teams and jumped on the bandwagon. (just being honest)

As for your other point.....Both teams are equally strong to a certain degree.....were not the best clan on the planet, nor are we the worst.....We are fortunate in our clan to have a few decent EF players and because no rule was set in place about 2 teams in BWEFL and tds are doing it....we wanted to do it too.....Im sure you can understand this and if you were in our position maybe you would do it too ?

Basically were just trying to give as many of our members a chance to play in BWEFL. If it means there should be another division made for clans who wish to field a team 2 and they play in a seperate league.....thats fine. You will get no argument from me on that :)

You STILLl havent told me which clan your from...maybe u have played us b4....maybe not.

'V'

O

old.hx^Alpha

hm one team of each clan is much fairer i think. And two ones are too much. Sorry but i think the teams tds2 and ccc2 must be deleted of division 2.

O

old.=CCC=OMEN

this aint the only league where a clan plays two teams
here is 1
UKCCL Q2 TEAM DEATH MATCH LEAGUE

[REG]
[REGII]
both same clan dif players no problem
why a problem here?

[REGII] not playing now due to lack of players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom