Strange bugs

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
not seen it before it looks like the server is replicating yourself.
is the image mirrored (eg you move it moves) or it stays in same spot when you move away?

i would advise logging it as a bug report

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Attack of the clones...

giv this to whole group and everyone becoming the pally :p

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
dosnt move or anything.. just stands there.. dissapears after awhile.. alltho sometimes people tell me im standing at apk still while running around odins :D

Pitspawn

Fledgling Freddie
This is most probably another overpowered TOA artifact ability coming where you can replicate yourself and a bot controls your dupe.

English said:
whos that good looking sorc at the back :p

Dunno, but he seems to be hiding from the camera so obviously not that good looking ;)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
pfft.. hows about some cloth sleeves with 255% bonus?

hit that!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The game simply realised you'd need more people to get past the brehon zergs camping amg.

:flame:

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
I had some VERY strange bugs tonight,after dying/porting i reappear as either a savage,or invisible.The chat in main is all duplicated eg i yell summit and its says you yell blahblah and kelan yells blah blah as well.And when miles away in odins i could still see the chat from all ppl in svas, duels happening and all other shorts of chat. Anyone else had any probs ? And do u think i should report it ?

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
had it last nite, was able to hear what people was talking about at apk odin even tho i was at hmg :clap:

and when someone got killed i got the death msg twice.. quite annoying.

Chilly

Balls of steel
happened to me in DF the other day, logged in and got double deathspam but instead of being two of me i was a naked cleric (i was playing a sorc) ppl kept on gawping at me asking how clerics could gets pets and what a hax0r i was :D

MoD

Fledgling Freddie
me son was playing his NS on camlan and was getting the dbl msg thing he said it was quite annoying aswell.

so its not just exc thats having probs :/

Haruh

Fledgling Freddie
The only strange things I've encountered lately is that my char "takes damage" while running. He doesn't really take any damage, but the animation which triggers when you take damage comes now and then when I just run around.

When I was questing last night my mate got the same problem, but he was parrying mid air instead.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
The game simply realised you'd need more people to get past the brehon zergs camping amg.

:flame:

Kagato was a even fight imo when my grp killed you mates and you and I started the duel the other day (3-5 days ago) to bad the other 2fg albs came so we couldn't finish the fight :) /salute to Kagato for stop hitting me while the albs added to :)

And I often get a chat bugg when I'm in emain with my shadowblade, was running to mmg and a alb zerg passed, then I heard:
someone: Any Therg lfg?
someone: Cleric LFG!!

and I was like wtf, new skill I've learned but now I've got it quite a few times and figured its emain atk I see... when some infills buff upp etc, so that I know when to move away from atk :p

Such haxor bugs hehe :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom