STEAM Strange brigade

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
anyone playing? Im having fun with the campaign. Dont see many streaming it on twitch or much hype about it. But its a solid game. Dx12 or vulkan only. Rip dx 11

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
saw that in the vid, looks fun. You solo or do co-op play as well?

Downloading deluxe version ....
I got the delux version also. I solo atm cause i dont know anyone else with it. Could try co-op if you are up for it.

I have a mumble server we can join while playing.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sounds like a plan, have to be tomorrow though. Work calls tonight for 2.5 hours in which I have to do more than grunt. Also, have to get some exercise in as well. I will try to have a quick play before ZzzZZzz time so I'm not a complete noob with the controls at least :)

Mumble wont work here, blocked in UAE. If there is no in game voice comms we could Skype.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ok. I was thinking more like a few days time. I got work travel till friday anyway.

Will play with setting up skype on my pc. Dont usually use that

Moriath is my steam name if you wanna friend me on it. Will sort something the weekend /next week :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sounds like a plan, have to be tomorrow though. Work calls tonight for 2.5 hours in which I have to do more than grunt. Also, have to get some exercise in as well. I will try to have a quick play before ZzzZZzz time so I'm not a complete noob with the controls at least :)

Mumble wont work here, blocked in UAE. If there is no in game voice comms we could Skype.
What about Teamspeak? ts.freddyshouse.com

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Some guys walk around, hands in their pocket. Others have a server for every occasion..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Yep TS works :), had an account myself but let it lapse recently.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yep TS works :), had an account myself but let it lapse recently.
Then use the FreddysHouse TS server, NPL licence and you can create password protected channels.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cool. Will play with teamspeak stuff later. Can use that. Prefer that to skype.

Whys mumble banned and not ts is uae?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Just tried TS and that's not working either now :(
just trying again with VPN

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Is there a passwd with TS getting error - Insufficient identity security level for this server. You need to improve your identity security level.

Says current security lvl 8 - required 27 running tool to improve :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Is there a passwd with TS getting error - Insufficient identity security level for this server. You need to improve your identity security level.

Wow you need a lot of levels. @Deebs ?

We can work with skype if your vpn kills the game.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Guess if TS is blocked I could use either Mumble or TS via VPN

Tool is running to improve up to 25 now :)

In! success

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Increase your security level, it is set at 27 to stop the scrotes. Click tools ->identities and there should be an option to increase your level.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow you need a lot of levels. @Deebs ?

We can work with skype if your vpn kills the game.
Yes to stop the scrotes. Do it once and forget about it. My security level is 38.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

VOIP is kinda of banned, people still use it as it is not enforced. It's pure protectionism from the state owned Telco's. Recently they got better at blocking the apps.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
VOIP is kinda of banned, people still use it as it is not enforced. It's pure protectionism from the state owned Telco's. Recently they got better at blocking the apps.

Wouldn't discord be easier, especially if you use the internet app? (Even though it's dodgy when running with games)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Dodgey when runnng games would be the killer as thats what we are looking for

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Back on topic, the game is a lot of fun. Worked my way through Missions 1-6 although I still have not got all items in mission 1 :) may have to resort to youtube on that one, missing 1 relic and 1 jar I think. Missions 2-5 all items collected and working on 6 now. Think I'm ready for some multiplayer, although I still keep forgetting which key is for grenade, stupid left shift :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Back on topic, the game is a lot of fun. Worked my way through Missions 1-6 although I still have not got all items in mission 1 :) may have to resort to youtube on that one, missing 1 relic and 1 jar I think. Missions 2-5 all items collected and working on 6 now. Think I'm ready for some multiplayer, although I still keep forgetting which key is for grenade, stupid left shift :)
Im good at the weekend anytime. I know u prob work sunday.

Let me know :). Friday evening uk time also. I got skype setup. Whats yr steam id

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Im good at the weekend anytime. I know u prob work sunday.

Let me know :). Friday evening uk time also. I got skype setup. Whats yr steam id
Steam ID: Marricus. Friday sounds good, probably play a bit tonight as Mrs is out.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Can do anytime after 4:30 uk time on friday.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
New release with3 additional campaign levels and more :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Steam ID: Marricus. Friday sounds good, probably play a bit tonight as Mrs is out.
Saw you online and typed toyou but guess it was too late and you had gone to bed.

Completed the game today :). Although i found the end boss fight more of a ball ache than fun. The rest of the game has been good. :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thanks for the game. Have to do it again :) get more achievements :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom