Strange 1 ?

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Went to take back Not t4 tonight was sitting on ram when a gp of albs came in & killed me - sat for a moment then hit release - ended up full health on the same ram Id just died on surrounded by albs ???

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, we noticed. I thought you had a BB hidden with Group Stealth nearby or something, we dropped PN's and ran around PBAOE'ing everything :eek7:

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
Aye, we noticed. I thought you had a BB hidden with Group Stealth nearby or something, we dropped PN's and ran around PBAOE'ing everything :eek7:
2nd time thats happened - bug ?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I had that happen to me once, wasnt until the 4th release that it released me properly

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Aye remember it happen to a BD friend of mine about 1 year ago .. it was around 4-6 th time that /release got him to proper destination ... until then it was groundhog day regarding /release .. dead 1 ... 2 .... 3 ... etc :)

/Mirk

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i once ported from crim to Forest sauvage and ended up on DC :(
Also ported from stygia to oceanos and ended up in the middle of meso in ocean :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
i once ported from crim to Forest sauvage and ended up on DC :(
Also ported from stygia to oceanos and ended up in the middle of meso in ocean :p

Aye, and oceanus to stygia and ending up on Sceptre of Meritorius island.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Cromcruaich said:
Aye, and oceanus to stygia and ending up on Sceptre of Meritorius island.

Cain to Crau and ending up on some tower near Crim.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Went to a silvester party with 7 females, me the only male and 6 of them decided not to speak with me because they wanted the ugliest to fuck me.

That's what I call strange.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Went to a silvester party with 7 females, me the only male and 6 of them decided not to speak with me because they wanted the ugliest to fuck me.

Any port in a storm. Whats a silvester party?

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing happened to me last night in thid (on usa servers). Wondered what the hell was happening, till hibs killed me again :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Manisch Depressiv said:

Interesting people ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom