Str Relic!

N

Ncr-

..... ?
oh well the alb kiddies are celebrating again :eek:

But the biggest thing that upset me is seeing /who emain 40+ results while 5 of our 7 keeps are captured.

O

old.tuppe

nah, its been coming several days now when peeps lacking intresting to defend own realm.
relics change hand and its fine, just at this moment way too many fotm/players in albs :) need serious nerfing.

T

Talmont

Originally posted by old.tuppe
nah, its been coming several days now when peeps lacking intresting to defend own realm.
relics change hand and its fine, just at this moment way too many fotm/players in albs :) need serious nerfing.

Albion went through the same thing a month ot 2 back, where people just didnt care any more, Mids were Farming us in Sauvage, Savage assist in Emain and Steather zergs in Odins and people just didnt wanna do RvR anymore, and most said let the mids get the relics then they will leave or frontier, but somehow the tables got turned and now its the other way around, so all i can say is that i know how much it sucks and all to do is just to slowly turn the tables around again and punish us albs again :)

O

old.Maronan

Is it now we mids are going to cry like babies and say we wont attend RvR until fotm mercs are nerfed? ;)

X

xiph1980

well I do feel like mid's been nerfed too much over the past months while I have only seen slight adjustments in alb/hib characters..... Kinda put's you down...... like in next patch, SM, Savage (was it?) are gonna get a kick to the head... Kick stoopid pally's! nerf them! they don't use shields cos they are 1 big mofoing shield! ahwell.... back to crafting :D

P

poi

who cares about str relic, we still own u alb FG vs FG :clap:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by xiph1980
well I do feel like mid's been nerfed too much over the past months while I have only seen slight adjustments in alb/hib characters..... Kinda put's you down...... like in next patch, SM, Savage (was it?) are gonna get a kick to the head... Kick stoopid pally's! nerf them! they don't use shields cos they are 1 big mofoing shield! ahwell.... back to crafting :D

Debuffs get nerfed across the board next patch, which particularly affects Dark SMs. Focus Damage Shield in all realms gets nerfed next patch too, which screws up Summoning SMs.

I'm Dark/Summ spec. I think you can imagine how I feel about this.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Actually thinking on it, the offered single line respec isn't going to fix SMs. With the last pbae being at 49 on Suppression, if you decided you wanted this spec you'd need 2 respecs for most players.

Way to go Mythic, I bet this is what SBs felt like after the LA nerf when they had a load of lines to try and juggle around to compensate.

Though having said all that, I'm not respeccing out of Darkness.

J

joraall

Can only say gratz to albs and well if not alot of peeps showed up it is wel deserved (i wasn't online so....), and i agree that mid has been nerfed way to much lately and still is being nerfed while other realms get beter but well that is mythic and what do you do when most of your poppulation lives on albion you make em stronger offcourse ;) .

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Debuffs get nerfed across the board next patch, which particularly affects Dark SMs. Focus Damage Shield in all realms gets nerfed next patch too, which screws up Summoning SMs.

I'm Dark/Summ spec. I think you can imagine how I feel about this.

Cabbies are in a similar situation. It's sad that they had to mess about with two classes which really didn't need it, just because enchanters are overpowered ...

<sympathy>

N

nuky

Originally posted by chimaira
:kissit: :wub:

enjoy them while u have them, look forward to you all retiring from RvR for a month when we take them back

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Actually thinking on it, the offered single line respec isn't going to fix SMs. With the last pbae being at 49 on Suppression, if you decided you wanted this spec you'd need 2 respecs for most players.

Way to go Mythic, I bet this is what SBs felt like after the LA nerf when they had a load of lines to try and juggle around to compensate.

Though having said all that, I'm not respeccing out of Darkness.

Try 41 sup 36 darkness can be fun spec

R

Roo Stercogburn

I think that was Nico's spec. Would still take 2 respecs to achieve that from 47 Dark, 26 Summ :)

A

Aurilius

pffft

First hibs ... then 1 hour later albs join in.

:eek:

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by Ncr-
..... ?
oh well the alb kiddies are celebrating again :eek:

But the biggest thing that upset me is seeing /who emain 40+ results while 5 of our 7 keeps are captured.

it was all the buffbots on pad back to svasud

B

bolo

I hardly think holding 4 relics is worth smack-talking over. It was not too long ago where Midgard had 5, maybe even all 6, I just cant remember.

So, really, I would turn up the smack talk when Albion holds more than 4.

Till then, please go clean up your room before you get grounded from your computer by your parents.

Love,

Me

L

Litmus

just at this moment way too many fotm/players in albs :) need serious nerfing.

Finnguetchae 50 valkyn BD =/

T

Tesla Monkor

Relics are going to have a lot less impact on RvR anyway, with the changes in the pipeline through ToA.

I've seen a slow but steady decline in people wanting to RvR in Midgard - myself not excluded. 18 months ago, I'd have been annoyed, and among those eager to get them back.

Mostly this is caused by the gankgroups from all three realms. Before these started to show up, people would make pickupgroups all the time and run around the frontiers.. When these groups started appearing and slaughted everyone, casual RvR pretty much died out. (I'm not blaming any particular realm here - everyone does it.) But a side effect is that now many of the so called 'gank grouped' moved on, casual RvR is dead. (And I can't blame them for it.)

Right now, well. I don't particularly care. I'm waiting for ToA and the PvE fun it'll bring. RvR is, and will always be, casual for me.

I'm sure someone will be organising a retake at some time. Perhaps they'll succeed, maybe not.

Y

yerk

Re: pffft

Originally posted by Aurilius
First hibs ... then 1 hour later albs join in.

:eek:

Albs took 5 keeps b4 hibs decided u werent defending and joined the fun - u cant defend ur own keeps no1 else gonna do it for ya

Yerk lvl 50 matter cab - soon to be nerfed
Yeeeeerk lvl 50 sorc
Yerkette lvl 47 Necro
Xerk lvl 42 reaver
and assorted craft bots

Member of GoP - we know how to defend our frontier :)

O

old.tuppe

Originally posted by Litmus
Finnguetchae 50 valkyn BD =/

thx, i atleast show my classes, and not only retired.
why didnt you pickup my hunter?

L

Litmus

thx, i atleast show my classes, and not only retired.
why didnt you pickup my hunter?

ok, ill put my old chars back in my sig

all fotms

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by bolo
I hardly think holding 4 relics is worth smack-talking over. It was not too long ago where Midgard had 5, maybe even all 6, I just cant remember.

So, really, I would turn up the smack talk when Albion holds more than 4.

Till then, please go clean up your room before you get grounded from your computer by your parents.

Love,

Me

imo, a hidden whine :x

K

Kahland

Originally posted by poi
who cares about str relic, we still own u alb FG vs FG :clap:

haha you believe that, living in ignorance is good ? :p

K

koxine

Well organized alb raid.. and we had it comming.. can only blame ourself for not defending our frontiers.. only a handfull of mids were defending for a long time, spamming /as for help but no1 showed before it was too late.. won't blame hib's for taking advantage of the situation.. that's what they do best..

Every time we take an alb keep we see alb's suiciding in Odin's and Emain to get home to defend their own frontiers... when our keeps are being taken we see more ppl's going Emain.. sad but true..

X

xiph1980

guess forrest gump just came out in theatres around midgard :s

people apparently being inspired by: Run Forrest, Run!

Users who are viewing this thread