Stormlord pve?

Should Stormlord ability's also affect mobs?

• Yes

Votes: 96 79.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 20.7%

• Total voters

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
So it then make it either only work when caster is within a certain range, or it'd get awkward as mobs started running off to get the caster rather than hang around.

Darzil

Actually making storms only active when caster is in a specific range (this could be relatively large) would be a much nicer fix to the porting 'problem' than making storms go inactive when you release or port. At present you can put storm in hole in a keep - then port to get BP wood to repair and this will disable the storm completely. Making it inactive while you are ported and active when you come back would be a much much better solution.

Weever

Banned
Dudley52 said:
We don't want someone soloing the legion now do we?
:twak: It wud be gd actually Mr.Hey... wud let u get the title for killing legion so u wud look 1e3T
:kissit:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
im just asking this, because, stormlord ability's aren't really strong in rvr, except when u are with allot, and campnig a tower, and no enemy stormlord is near (so he cant shoot em away)

:p

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
im just asking this, because, stormlord ability's aren't really strong in rvr, except when u are with allot, and campnig a tower, and no enemy stormlord is near (so he cant shoot em away)

:p

I used to find Storms very effective in rvr (siege-related rvr) but the new graphics, while very pretty, make storms much less useful as it is much much easier now to clear out enemy storms.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
I used to find Storms very effective in rvr (siege-related rvr) .

SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!!!

now guy's he did not mean that...

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!!!

now guy's he did not mean that...

SHE did mean it - stormlord is a more of less useless line if you like open field fg vs fg rvr. If, however, you like siege related rvr they USED to be very useful and still can be used effectively though this has been much reduced by the introduction of the 'hi - blow me away' graphics.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
SHE did mean it - stormlord is a more of less useless line if you like open field fg vs fg rvr. If, however, you like siege related rvr they USED to be very useful and still can be used effectively though this has been much reduced by the introduction of the 'hi - blow me away' graphics.

I respecced my Enchantress aswel from convoker to stormlord, because i DO like siege fights, (pbaoe + storms is ez rp farming), but besides that, it's totally useless:S. except for bouncing ST.

and therefor i said: should it also work in PvE :).

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I think that's an unjustifiable generalisation. If PvE truly was something that people 'put up with' just to RvR, then they'd be in and out as fast as possible...and they're not.

If you look at the number of people who complain about being able to find zero exping groups because everyone is stuck to a necromancer or playing their ice wizz with leech in group powerleveling then I think you'd find that the vast majority is actually in and out asap.

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
:twak: It wud be gd actually Mr.Hey... wud let u get the title for killing legion so u wud look 1e3T
:kissit:

pre-dr legion could acctually be soloed if u could log 4 accounts :p dont know about the new one though :p

And i agree, stormlord should be fixed, and ml abilities should be worked on so that they have a pve-side aswell. Ofc they could just not implement it... as said for example BG would be stupid. But what if they made it so that the mobs automaticly changed target to the BG'er, or some random emember of the grp? With the defence reduction u get from bg it might acctually work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom