Stopwatch ties

M

McBastard

In last night's match we got a tie on sub - both teams 2:00 (2nd game win screen didn't say "successfully beat the clock", but rather "time is now set to 2:00").

I didn't find anything in the rules about ties on sw, but some places have special rules about tied sw rounds. It'd be nice to have it included in the bwrtcwl rules.

I just think it was a bit quick that the point was given to the tieing team.

Kudos to GROS for tieing us in that 3rd round. That one really hurt morale.

B

bigbb

The league rules aren't setup for SW, Chip is publishing the way in which the results are calculated in his posty after tonight's match.

M

McBastard

Thanks. Obviously, I'll await the rule additions eagerly. :)

:m00: <-- roX

A

Anduin

just a thought but wudnt it have been nice to have these rules BEFORE you decided it was gonna be stopwatch or is this just me

B

bigbb

There are no differing rules, I don't know why it's receiving such aggression by a very small minority, when it was the minority shouting and screaming about having it before. There are only a couple of result differences, concerning this issue McBastard highlighted, about same times. Of which, Chip will update as the scores are written up.

A

Anduin

my complaint isnt fully that it went stopwatch mearly that clarification of everything this entails still hasnt been posted to the website and we have already played the games
My complaint is that things of this nature should be done before matches not after them

B

bigbb

We have explained the situation on the web site of why things haven't been tip top. Chip had said he was going to post to say how he's calculating the score, but this is in concern to this one situation, of McBastard's. An SW win, counts as a round win, obviously. The only problem is with TEG and McBastard's situation, where they got the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom