Stop the....

S

Sohan_THC

So i should not post a Gratz for my Buffbott getting RR2 pure due to rezz @ atk :clap:

hmm bummer :mad:

Still GRATZ SOHINO !!!! you uber rezzer @ atk who is always afk :clap:

O

old.Outlaw

Er HErbal u didn't say u were going Pryd/HIb, I might have fancied joining u!

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by ab_fluid
low rr gratz threads, getting annoying :x

Idiot :rolleyes:

Who told you to read them? No one. Who are you to tell what to post on these boards?

xx

T

tomee

We all got to start of somewhere and a RR increase is an increase..........

No harm in being friendly to colleagues

M

marczje

;x

So someone spending far more time in a balanced guildgrp (Bc/np/ce/bf/fc/vgn etc..) gaining rps way fast should actually deserve grats threads more then other ppl, not in those grps?

hmm..

C

Ceap

Stop the.... Occupation of Iraq!!!ninetyninebottlesofbeeronthewall

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Er HErbal u didn't say u were going Pryd/HIb, I might have fancied joining u!
come join us :D

P

piggeman

Well.. doesn't the nerf threads get that too?

H

Hestetun

its many new to bw and its to many albs that ding warders and myrms now a days :)

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Stop the....

Originally posted by piggeman
Well.. doesn't the nerf threads get that too?

nono, nerf threads r teh funny

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Stop the....

Originally posted by Lumikki
Idiot :rolleyes:

Who told you to read them? No one. Who are you to tell what to post on these boards?

xx

idiot :rolleyes:

my opinion about what i want to see on this boards means no more than anyones, nowhere did i state that it does, its just smth that starts getting on my tits every time i log on BW and se Gratz.... open thread up and its for some rr5 savage.

L

Lumikki

It's as much use as trying to point out how useless it is to continue the endless nerf DF, nerf savages, stop zerging etc. threads. But reaching a new realm rank is special to everyone, even if it's as low as 3 or 4 and if the person feels like sharing it with the community by all means they should.

I don't think anyone has the right to say that posts like that are stupid or useless. If one considers it annoying, simply just skip it. That's what I do with the "nerf this nerf that" posts and anything that I personally consider annoying.

Ofcourse you have the right to say how you feel about things, but you should also consider the effect thread like this, for example, has on your name.

Hope that clears up why I'm so strongly against elitism in this game and community.

That's all for now.

xx

C

Crashtje

how about ............................................ NO YOU CRAZY DUTCH B*STARD!

Users who are viewing this thread