Stop rolling minstrels

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
If you check out the scoreboards for most earned realm points last week, you see that a Bainshee is number one with 380k rps earned, same one that zergs around the whole frontier bug abusing to the maximum, and prefer to go for afk:ish ppl outside beno. So bainshee is a class with no skill whatsoever involved. They just have the frontal aoe dds to think about when they use their radar to zerg ppl when they least expect.

lol that made me laugh irl

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
can i join ur fan club gamah? i want that insta l33t mode as well

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah, maybe people dont all play the game like you.. to be the best and to beat everyone. Perhaps they even got a life and cant get every toon toa'd up and ml'd up to be as great as you think you are. Sure you can be a good player but that gives you no right to have a go at people for rolling mini's :eek:

For instance, i got a lvl 46 mini, it been 46 for 18months now and has been used many times in OF to recapture our relic/sos it to safety etc. Yet all in all i may be shit on him (not that i play him now, just a speed bot in toa half the time :p ) but if i do play him it to have a laugh and that it. Even if i cant kill shit i dont care :D

Anyways... a banshee is stupidly powerful (HELLO!!!!! Qama nuking for a minimum 780 on capped SC resists most time 808 or so... blue con banshee nuking for 400 constantly etc) so not surprised most mini cant defeat them

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane said:
aye only remember him as being a complete prick tbh but think he changed after he joined seven duno, didnt really bother me as he'd left his mark on me.
Aye, found him a prick when I were in t30 and after that, tho I wasn't really bothered by him after leaving that guild, and he quit ages ago anyway :x

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
can i kill you pls gamah? :((((((

btw manishicantplaymycharanddietohibcasters depressant you forgot overpowered instant charm purple !

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
More lowbie mincers for me please, i wubs mincers :x

Gamah

Banned
Corran said:
Gamah, maybe people dont all play the game like you.. to be the best and to beat everyone. Perhaps they even got a life and cant get every toon toa'd up and ml'd up to be as great as you think you are. Sure you can be a good player but that gives you no right to have a go at people for rolling mini's :eek:

For instance, i got a lvl 46 mini, it been 46 for 18months now and has been used many times in OF to recapture our relic/sos it to safety etc. Yet all in all i may be shit on him (not that i play him now, just a speed bot in toa half the time :p ) but if i do play him it to have a laugh and that it. Even if i cant kill shit i dont care :D

Anyways... a banshee is stupidly powerful (HELLO!!!!! Qama nuking for a minimum 780 on capped SC resists most time 808 or so... blue con banshee nuking for 400 constantly etc) so not surprised most mini cant defeat them

Don't seem to have stated anywhere that I thought I was good? anywho thanks for your reply...maybe all minstrels should be like you and use them to take towers and blue con bainshees nuking for 400xD? suggest you get some body resist...aciblade nuked me for 987 nerf those runemasters!

I make this post because I was bored and to see who I would get to flame me so far it has been most entertaining thanks.

Most minstrels can't beat a bainshee? lol it has a root as its only form of CC once in melee range with stun it should be an easy task for any iwinstrel.

On a side note I do find it amusing that some people take a light hearted post so seriously, It's quite amusing when you peg me as an Elitist ego centric guy that only plays DAOC and has to be the best, does provide some entertainment..ask any of the new minstrels who I have help get artifacts and given advice too, I'm sure they feel the same way as the Forums trolls uh huh.

Gamah

Banned
carp said:
can i kill you pls gamah? :((((((

btw manishicantplaymycharanddietohibcasters depressant you forgot overpowered instant charm purple !

No carp i'll cast my insta kill baseline DD and hit you for 2000000000000000000 and f you still surive i'll root you!

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
will you baseline stun me as well so i can whine about that to? [even if you dont have it]

Corran

Part of the furniture
Lets see....

You tell people to stop rolling mini's because "they need some effort to be good" .... and as your main is a mini that means that you personally think that you are a good mini, else you would take your own advice and not play one (hmmm, unless that why you rolled a banshee? :p )

You tell people that cant break your ablative DD to go of and get a better template assuming that they really care about your view. And a decent banshee can take out the mini by rooting moving to max range then getting in 4nukes in that time. But that assumes that he can purge the stun or that the mini cant kill him in stun (and mini not got purge up which if they cant break your abalative i doubt they got purge 2 yet)

Anyways, on the point of root. Hibs say root is great and a good alternative to stun so it cant be that bad, honest (you must feel like a wizard that dont even have to spec for the same power nukes that they have to)

Oh, and if you read my post, you will notice i said i had CAPPED sc'd resists. How you propose i get any more then that in body? Really i would like to know. I dont run with bot so dont have access to them resists, the only resists bonus i get is rr5 but that only every 15minutes (No i cant get AoM as that solo ra and im group based)

Oh, and it wasnt a flame. I have to be insulting to flame you :p Just was a post made because im generally fed up with daoc and people telling people what they should do... joke or not! (which you didnt make clear)

So go back to your banshee band wagon and nuke away while abusing LoS and all that stuff which apparently all banshee do :cheers:

Gamah

Banned
Aom is not a solo RA oO? How odd you think that, and tiwst my words all you like, I put effort into my char, and it is good..However its all about the player too, which I make no judgement on.

BUt feel free to keep thinking what you do and in honor of your accusations my irc name today is

<Gamah|Eliteist>

!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Aom is not a solo RA oO? How odd you think that, and tiwst my words all you like, I put effort into my char, and it is good..However its all about the player too, which I make no judgement on.

BUt feel free to keep thinking what you do and in honor of your accusations my irc name today is

<Gamah|Eliteist>

!

You aint elite... you aint got the attitude to be one of them, at no point i called you elite you called yourself that :p And who gives a fuck about irc anyways. I know i dont :D

And have you ever looked at tic RA's? AoM is clearly only to be taken by solo focused tic's. When you got BA which gives all group increased resists, or DI for healing, or PR for emergancy rezzing to name but 3 RA's which a group focused tic would take before AoM i think the point is proven.

Gamah

Banned
Corran said:
You aint elite... you aint got the attitude to be one of them, at no point i called you elite you called yourself that :p And who gives a fuck about irc anyways. I know i dont :D

And have you ever looked at tic RA's? AoM is clearly only to be taken by solo focused tic's. When you got BA which gives all group increased resists, or DI for healing, or PR for emergancy rezzing to name but 3 RA's which a group focused tic would take before AoM i think the point is proven.

I assumed we were still on minstrels :E?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
I assumed we were still on minstrels :E?

Not on about ministrel as you said i should get better body resists as a blue con (shika btw) was nuking for 400 dmg. In which i stated i had capped resists and couldnt get AoM as it solo RA which you disagreed with and i stated why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom