Stop rolling minstrels

Gamah

Banned
Roll scouts instead ok!? I litrally see a new minstrel everyday..most stop playing when they realise the class needs work to be any good.

...Also you minstrels that can't break my Bainshee's Magic Ablative in 2dd's need to reroll and redo your template.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Stop rolling merc? ;( Oh yeah, funny bainshee ;o

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Roll scouts instead ok!? I litrally see a new minstrel everyday..most stop playing when they realise the class needs work to be any good.

...Also you minstrels that can't break my Bainshee's Magic Ablative in 2dd's need to reroll and redo your template.

Source to the problem: PL.

A

Aoln

There used to be like 2-3 other scouts around at prime time who you would know from the several long months spent getting to 50, now half of Albion are playing one :(

Mufasa

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
There used to be like 2-3 other scouts around at prime time who you would know from the several long months spent getting to 50, now half of Albion are playing one :(

Wish i wasn't so lazy and would make a sc template for my scout then i'd get Vasili back out there :( . . . Anyone have one they'd like to post for me or a minstrel one :confused: tend to use Azrial mainly for pve atm would be nice to be a bit more twinked when i do bother to go rvr with him :cheers:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
you lessa dioz were the main one's i remember.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
yea Phoenix Legion is such a minstrel creater guild :<

Think he means Powerlevel. :p He's been getting rather fond of acronyms lately, I think he's been playing Thid too much..

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
While you're at it... Stop creating reavers FGS...

Giving the class a worse name than it already has :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I dont abuse bugs, so I don't seem to get many rpts :(
Dunno why people don't roll more vampiirs, they have potential to be really good if played well.
leviathane said:
you lessa dioz were the main one's i remember.
Remember Desdecado, tho hardly in a positive way. Don't think he was a major player but one of the first scouts I remember tho.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I rolled a minstrel because I enjoy the pve of them ;)

Always something to do :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
You have answered your own question.
Thought so too, but wondered if anyone else thought the same :<

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Remember Desdecado, tho hardly in a positive way. Don't think he was a major player but one of the first scouts I remember tho.
aye only remember him as being a complete prick tbh but think he changed after he joined seven duno, didnt really bother me as he'd left his mark on me.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yes people, please stop rolling Minstrels. Or you may find out that killing someone with a Minstrel class that has a overpowered set of abilities is a milk run or you might end up like Gamah thinking that 1 vs 1 against other stealthers has to do something with skill.

Also stop rolling Bainshees please. Or you may start to report people for crossrealming after they kill you or you might end up like Gamah and think that a 239 damage spell and 2300 range 2 second cast time perma interrupt is not overpowered and killing with a Bainshee requires skill.

Gimp.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol knob cheese you happened to of played a minstrel in rvr yet?? or you to set on fotm overpowered sorc?

Gamah

Banned
See you spec'd back into mastry of whine IV..And you won the fight with a chain stunning pet..but im the ones thats op yea right. Im sorry if casting RR5 and MOC3 requires the uber skill of your sorc, but my Overpowered abilitys pwn compared to melee immunity and lifetap :D

Get a fucking clue.

As for my 2300 range interupt ever heard of QC'ing your bolt range mez? or is that too much for you to handle?

Gamah

Banned
oh and as for reporting you, was fun to attempt to get you banned would of loved the whine, couldn't give 2 shits if your wanking in a tower with trollum..just the mere thought of you going without daoc for 3 days made me smile.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
See you spec'd back into mastry of whine IV..And you won the fight with a chain stunning pet..but im the ones thats op yea right. Im sorry if casting RR5 and MOC3 requires the uber skill of your sorc, but my Overpowered abilitys pwn compared to melee immunity and lifetap :D

Get a fucking clue.

As for my 2300 range interupt ever heard of QC'ing your bolt range mez? or is that too much for you to handle?

Perma interrupt vs. QC each 30 seconds.
2300 range vs 1875 range.
SoI is bugged, doesn't go off always.
I got MoC1, MoC3 and SoI is easy mode, I don't use it.

EM + AoM + Croc Ring + Battler + Warguard + Ablative Chant + Winged Helmet + SoM doesn't sound to me like a Minstrel should have problems vs. melee/magic damage at all when his tools are up.

Instead of bashing all the newbie Minstrels you could go ahead and post some information about the way a Minstrel can utilize his strengths but I know you prefer to be the only leet Minstrel around. Cough...

Gamah

Banned
Ahh yes ofc my help on numorous minstrel threads about templates and other such things is clearly not helping.

Why not Run into range before using QC and I cant do any damage untill your in 1500 :|...YOu should actully do some reserch before posting complete bullshit.

I dont use

Winged Helm, or wargard..or have any AOM does that make me less op :<!?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
watch it gamah your to overpowered for lil kiddies to handle they may have your class nerfed :m00: a class that requires more than 3 or so buttons is just to mind boggling to understand for em.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
If you check out the scoreboards for most earned realm points last week, you see that a Bainshee is number one with 380k rps earned, same one that zergs around the whole frontier bug abusing to the maximum, and prefer to go for afk:ish ppl outside beno. So bainshee is a class with no skill whatsoever involved. They just have the frontal aoe dds to think about when they use their radar to zerg ppl when they least expect.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
All mincers that dont know how to properly twist suck. But for the change, Im turning my minc in nightwalker minstrel.

Gamah

Banned
fettoken said:
If you check out the scoreboards for most earned realm points last week, you see that a Bainshee is number one with 380k rps earned, same one that zergs around the whole frontier bug abusing to the maximum, and prefer to go for afk:ish ppl outside beno. So bainshee is a class with no skill whatsoever involved. They just have the frontal aoe dds to think about when they use their radar to zerg ppl when they least expect.

What a retarded comment, try playing one.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Dakkath said:
While you're at it... Stop creating reavers FGS...

Giving the class a worse name than it already has :)

aye nerf all these wanabes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom