stop moaning about servers

O

old.FIN

READ

when u r paying online game and it aint working what u can say? u cant say jack shit because each time u r locking in , u click word accept, and all is explained there, only what u can do is not to pay it any more, simple as that. and dont say why u need to continue it, because u know the facts and u still pay it!

if milk is 6 days old, do u still wanna buy it every week? ----
figure answer to t´hat, then u done need to think the 1 before it.

and ten stop moaning what u can do and what u cant

S

Shrye

Shut up yourself, we're paying for a service and we want that service, comprehend?

B

Bebopbo

nerf sigs the size of a bible /points at fin :p

O

old.FIN

Shut up yourself, we're paying for a service and we want that service, comprehend?

and i as man with brains so i stopped paying it because i didnt get any service, comprehend hose?

O

old.FIN

and i been getting priv msg to short it little, and i have done it.

cant help it if i have played more games what some peeps can count.

past 8 years i have played some =)

V

Vladdie

Originally posted by old.FIN

cant help it if i have played more games what some peeps can count.

past 8 years i have played some =)

And anyone would care what games you played because ....?

B

bracken_woodman

Stop moaning about the moaning :p

L

Lumikki

We pay our monthly fee and therefore we CAN expect decent service.

xx

E

Event

If you have stopped playing the game fair enuf - why post to a daoc board about it?

Go and get a life playing another game then

O

old.FIN

We pay our monthly fee and therefore we CAN expect decent service.

yes, if u pay, u can demand, atm most of u r just complaining that u pay and dont get it, something wronG????

what hi said.

and u understood?

Stop moaning about the moaning
red whine as long as u can drink by me, m8

If you have stopped playing the game fair enuf - why post to a daoc board about it?

free world?

and i can post in here what i wanna, as its free world, if u say not, then go check some saddam hussein rules and if u think those r right, then i agree with u, othrwise, go sleep and moan to your mommy about things what aint right, she might teach u something.

and about posting , here r some of my friends and they been figuring out where am i, as with this kind of thing im informinging them im still alive and they keep remembering me.

AND as EX paying customers i can inform u or guide u , WHY u moan and u still pay, attitude, if u cant take it humorious way, then go jump over the bridge or something, if your town dont have deep enough river, it aint my fault!!!!!!!!

R

rangerone

READ

only what u can do is not to pay it any more, simple as that. and dont say why u need to continue it, because u know the facts and u still pay it!

Well u pay taxes dont u ? :p
Do you just sit around and do shit when something irritates u? Were living in a democratic world dude :p

O

old.Odysseus

READ

when u r paying online game and it aint working what u can say? u cant say jack shit because each time u r locking in , u click word accept, and all is explained there, only what u can do is not to pay it any more, simple as that. and dont say why u need to continue it, because u know the facts and u still pay it!

Didnt understand a word, could we do this moan-about-moaning in some commonly spoken language (e.g. english) ?

O

oldgit

free world?

and i can post in here what i wanna, as its free world, if u say not, then go check some saddam hussein rules and if u think those r right, then i agree with u, othrwise, go sleep and moan to your mommy about things what aint right, she might teach u something.

Read this fin then read your 1st post, Idiot

So we can all post what we want, so what the fuck you on about.

O

old.FIN

Truen, aint finstaer, in from Finland, i ave shagges more chicks then u ave seen and i have drank more boose tahn u have seen in your life time

So we can all post what we want, so what the fuck you on about.
get a dictinoary

u old ody? if yes, u should know what im talking about,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[

QUOTE]Well u pay taxes dont u ? :p[/QUOTE]
and u never been runnung a firm..........

It's late and I m going to bed,nn!

thats the 1 wuth sime brains on his andswer¨

u rest r just jea´lous that some1 before has learned somethig what u tights cant, si?

Y

-yoda-

and i as man with brains so i stopped paying it because i didnt get any service, comprehend hose?

cant have that much brains if your still surfing/whining about the game if u have left it ages ago :)

O

old.FIN

cant have that much brains if your still surfing/whining about the game if u have left it ages ago

read from start plz

S

Shagrat

If it bothers you that much don't read the post's you muppet. It's not like they should be of any interest to you anyway as you are too superior to us mere mortals still playing the game (sarcasm).

O

Ocond

Originally posted by Bebopbo

And FIN said.... "let there be shite!!"

and from hence forward thine thread was full with in-comprehendable bollocks!

amen

J

jaapi

yes, if u pay, u can demand, atm most of u r just complaining that u pay and dont get it, something wronG????
And if you suck it up, you still won't get it.

And when you stop playing you will NEVER get it. Get it?

F

finbahr

READ

yeah but they are saying the milk is fresh and new and improved even though it is 6 days old and promise you its ok to drink after you have paid for all your milk 6 months in advance and with the option of a refund

read theat you are no longer playing also well fo and go pester some other game that you do play

sounds like your a whine hoe

K

KoreanLover

READ

Oh Fin is back. Thought you were banned from game and BW for bad behaviour. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread