stop making scouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

bishibosh

look basicly scouts - now hardest class to lvl in game as people have FINALLY realised that none use their bows and they just unstyle melee dmg for about 15 on a orange, and now theres not even a reason to level one, any 25-49 scouts are masochists pure and simple, the majority of 50s had a reason to lvl it ages ago. And no matter what mythic do they fail to realise that at least 99% of scout deaths are by sb, and no changes were made to that realy tbh

M

m4rk

LOL yeah, see so many new scouts running around and can only feel sorry for the shit ahead of them... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GETTING TO 50! I made a BIG mistake doing mine, although i made mine when scouts were uber and soon after the patch totally nerfed me.

dont waste your precious time :)

O

old.Ramas

I notice in the grab bag that penetrating arrow does not take down bladeturn, it passes though, does some amount of damage if it hits, then leaves the bubble intact.

I reckon someone at Mythic, as a kid, was beaten up by archers. A lot.

S

Snake.ster

2 things that would help us , removal of see hidden and true sight , running around wif 33+RL adds , un camo'd is just suicide atm, might as well have auto trained stealth , just so much of a shame they made us so pwrful when daoc came out , that they hit us with the bat , and kept on hitting.
and whats all this cant crit shot bollox when the enme is stealthed , that really suxs , we could of been given climb ability at least :/

ahh well back to my necro pwrlvling alts :)

S

skile

Making a scout can be a good thing. You will probably get more tolerance and you also get to tackle the fact that you are commonly frozen out of the groupxping. Might be good for the personal development.

But if you are out for fun, I'd suggest maybe a minstrel. A stealthclass which has it easier than the scout and infiltrator to get groups, they are very popular RvsR and are pretty good solo with their speed :).

S

sheepseyes

twas all quiet around dc even the grannys had taken up knitting again
emain bowl had rhubarb and custard in it and the mill was again making flour

suddenly a whisp of green acidic smoke filled the air and out of the overgrown grass a scout appeared his face a blotch of blistering sores he was slowly dying alongside him a widely grinning sword dealing hibbie appeared as well
suddenly emain was a mass of green gas as 100s of stealthed chars from all 3 realms appeared from nowhere all dying from various dieases 3 mins later only one still stood
the crys of help rang across the lands
but alas the calls went unheared for there was no one to hear their crys
back in there various places of departure they sat awhile whilst awaiting the wizzrds to come port them wondering what the hell a wizzard was anyway
then in thought the gates of each realm came a figure in armour never seen b4
he strode to the departure pad and asked anyone wanna grp up
each thought to himself who is he what is he where did he come from and what the hell is a grp
each realm was then teleported or moved enmass out of the gates back to emain and as each one disolved in to nothing
they noticed that the strange figures had followed them and was standing alone unable to stealth silently they all giggled into their hands and uttered he wont last long

is this the shape of things to come ?

ffs stop making them nasty bloody stelathed things please

:wall:

J

jox

Yes people, ffs, don't bother lvling a scout.
They might be fun in the BG1, but after that, press Delete, type Y-E-S and lvl a new one for BG1 fun!

Making a scout can be a good thing. You will probably get more tolerance and you also get to tackle the fact that you are commonly frozen out of the groupxping. Might be good for the personal development.

:ROFLMAO:

A

Aussie-

albs just need to many classes to make balanced groups, mostly no place for scout left. i'm sure it's easier to get balanced groups in hib/mid with archers/assassins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom