S

sheph

lol there is no hate on BW

its kiddies lettin off steem from abuse in RL

let it go on... me leik!

I

ingrid

Analize and Lub

kinda fun as about every person in this world (few exceptions) notices the bad things to correct them but never sees the good things to learn how to achive it again. that makes our general idea of slow communication like a messageboard be focused mainly to whine and hate, while the few good and gentle words only ticks up and vanishes in a second before you get to spamm it on BW.

and then Alot of us thats been here from the beginning feels that the game is coming to an end, we cant tolerate ppl that we refer to as lesser beings complains and therefor we complain even more. (i know this by fact i do this myself) kinda sad tho,

then we have the mids, the whole realm (almost) is so fotm that me personaly ive even stopped playing with people i dont respect their skills of, common i mean its just a game why do i even fool myself like this? ive come to the liking of pwning ppl so much that i skip the whole human liking part. is this realy a healthy behavior? ok i do blame the zergs for this as its impossible to move with unorganized grps threw emain while zerg is out. but other then that^^ i got no answears. and no its not fun to optimize a grp and owning funnyest grps are gimped mid grps as we are overpowered.

like the hibs abit tho, was in hib exping my lvl 30.5 bard, asked a guy for a grp and got the reply "sorry nocando, Im gonna go wash my cat" <--- ?!?! anyways humor love and unbalanced grps, what elitist guild takes in a ranger and a valewalker in their pwnage emain grp?... LA no more comments Lub iT!

//age turns people into bitterness, youth is thriving in adventure and curiosity

O

old.SOSAGES

even cats need to be clean..

especially after ive finished with em

H

Hestetun

hhmmm I find freppes post and it stands screenies and I think omg finaly some1 with pron ss :) but nooooooooooooooooo I get fucking none site.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by sheph
lol there is no hate on BW

its kiddies lettin off steem from abuse in RL

let it go on... me leik!

Are j00 calling me a kid huh? :D

W

Weeping Willow

Make moderators remove all posts about savagenerf and dfnerf please. There must be some better way to farm posts.

S

schinkaar

Flames, ignorance and general stupidity is the main reason to visit BW. Come on! No one is here posting and reading cause they wanna learn/discuss something. Except maybe a few whiners that thinks savages are gonna get nerfed cause mids admit they are overpowered, this thread is stupid and so are 90% of the ppl in it.

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by schinkaar
Flames, ignorance and general stupidity is the main reason to visit BW. Come on! No one is here posting and reading cause they wanna learn/discuss something. Except maybe a few whiners that thinks savages are gonna get nerfed cause mids admit they are overpowered, this thread is stupid and so are 90% of the ppl in it.

Have to agree with that but repeating same junk time after time is so annoying :>

If you follow peoples advice on BW you will gimp yourself in 90% of the cases anyway, and I hope most people know that.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by StormriderX
Maybe in a future patch - cba to play at the moment.

U better come back soon or I'll ding your bm rr10 :p

S

Sharp Thing

Maybe in a future patch - cba to play at the moment.
1) come on irc more
2) why cant i play teh storm? ;<

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
U better come back soon or I'll ding your bm rr10 :p

Feel free to ding him lol :p :D

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
1) come on irc more
2) why cant i play teh storm? ;<

1) Might do :)
2) I don't want more than 1 person (other than me that is) having access to my account. :p

S

Sharp Thing

2) I don't want more than 1 person (other than me that is) having access to my account. :p
so why aint that me? :p

W

Weeping Willow

Gifv more kobbie love imo.

Male kobbie looking for cute female kobbie or lurikeen.

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by hercules-df
fuck you
****s
i raped all your grannys

My granny is dead, but im sure u was a stud.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
so why aint that me? :p

Ang would pwn me if I let non guildy use it....

that and I don't trust midget chanters ;)

Z

zoia

Stop da hate?

FO every single one of you, imho!!!124361!2

S

Sharp Thing

Ang would pwn me if I let non guildy use it....

that and I don't trust midget chanters ;)
yeah but ang knows me!!1 and im leet! and.. stuff...!!1

L

Lumikki

You should know better not to make threads like these :rolleyes:

xx

B

Belsameth

how bout you kids make your own board and postfarm there? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread